Death By Chocolate

(Authors Note: Hello, I'm back at it again with the yandere Jester! Today's fan art is sponsored by a good friend of mine, Darling! You can find her at: https://www.quotev.com/LittleFox14 ! I can't handle how cute he looks! Look at him on that ball- and just ahhhhhhhh!!! and the little bells on his cape-! I love it and I love him! Now that that's over please enjoy the chapter!)

The crickets were chirping in unison blessing the land with there song. A gentle breeze was flying across the air rocking the world into a quiet slumber. The light had abandoned the ground below you that night, rendering your eyesight useless.

The tree's leaves were rustling over the both of you, and the rocks and rubble underneath you were crunching as you moved over them. With every step you took the incline grew greater, making your trek harder on your traumatized form. Your legs were about to collapse under your own exhaustion as a shower of sweat pours down your face.

You don't think you would have had the strength to keep going if... THEY weren't here, █████. Someone who's very name you've had to scrub from your consciousness. It's as if just thinking of their name brought them back to life in your head... giving them power over you.

"Come on, (Y/N)!... We need to go up just a little further!" █████'s panting voice called out, there hand glued to your own, helping to guide you around the black abyss.

You clutched your lightners snoring frame close to you. Eye's shut tight as they wiggled and whimpered in their slumber. You at the time wanted to comfort them, whisper in their ear that everything was going to be okay. But... you didn't know if your voice would help ease them after what you did...

If anything it might have terrified them even more.

Suddenly, the footsteps in front of you stop, "Okay... I think we're close..." █████ states, and you can hear them rummaging in their pockets. With a click, a flashlight turned the area in front of you into a pure blinding white. You wince, the light was burning your retinas "Hey! Couldn't you have warned me before turning that thing on?" You complained, huffing from the physical exhaustion. A chuckling comes from right beside you. "Maybe..." █████'s flicks the end of your nose, "But I like seeing you get annoyed~"

Heat rose to your cheeks from his taunting, but it faded fast and a small smile replaced it. For you, at the time it was nice to see them joking around with you as they did before you... snapped. But now the whole interaction left a bitter taste in your mouth.

They shine the flashlight's rays in front of them scanning the now visible, grassy terrain. They squint, swinging the light around them until stopping it when a medium sized brown rock takes up the majority of the rays lighthere eyes shimmer and shine as the corners of there mouth turn further up word "Oh hell yeah! We stopped at just the right place!" You tilted your head confused by the lightners sudden outburst, raising an eyebrow. "A rock...?" You questioned. "...Is it a landmark or something?"

█████ placed their flashlight in your open palm."You'll see." They snickered, a tone that made you feel sick to your stomach now, They walked over to the smooth stone object. You aim the beams at them watching as they kneel down to the ground. They placed their hands on the underside of the rock and easily lifted it up. You're eyes widened, surprised seeing the hollowed out underside of the boulder and the hole that the fake rock covered up.

"So this is where you...?" You started, impressed with them, and amazed at how hidden the place was from the rest of the world. It was a miracle. It was perfect for keeping out of sight. But even still, you wish you never took them up on their offer of helping you hide.