Chapter Ten

Wattpad removed the photo I had put for this chapter even tho it wasnt inappropriate in any way so whatevs
------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa's P.O.V.

"You have to stab it! It'll explode, trust me!"

How did he know? It was like he had fought these monsters before. Whatever he and Karma were suddenly doing together, it must have something to do with that monster. Maybe there was more somewhere.

But what? And why? Surely they weren't creating them. What the hell was going on?

I had to get to the bottom of this, for Karma's sake. I would do anything to prevent him from getting hurt. Anything.

Already, a plan was forming in my mind. Karma wasn't going to like it, but it was for his own good.

Asano had to be...taken care of.

-

Kaede was the last person to walk into the pizza place. Everyone was already here, everyone came from 3E when I called them and asked everyone to meet me here.

"Alright Nagisa," Terasaka had his arms crossed, feigning boredom. "You got us all here, now what's the big idea?"

"Yeah, I have studying to do," Isogai said with a frown.

"Trust me, this is more important than studying." I said.

Rio leaned in. "Well, you got my attention."

"It's about Karma-" I started, but was instantly interrupted.

"I knew it! It's because he's been hanging out with Asano, right?" Itona asked.

I nodded. "They're wrapped up in something dangerous. I don't know what it is exactly, but look at this."

I pulled out a large black snake scale.

They all gasped when I put it on the table.

"There was a giant monster today in the woods. I saw it attacking Asano, and he knew how to defeat it. I think whatever he and Karma are up to, it involves monsters like that one." I explained.

"And did you hear about that missing kid?" Kaede piped up. "From the main campus? He's still missing and it's been nearly a week! Maybe that's also involved in all this."

"Sounds like Karma, to get swept up in all this." Terasaka groaned. "The idiot."

"He's just being himself. He wants to help people, is that so bad?" Isogai asked.

"He's getting too deep. This is too dangerous." Maehara put in.

"Thank you!" I nodded in agreement. "There's too many blank spaces, we need answers. Sadly, we all know Karma won't say anything because that will get us all involved and he wouldn't want that."

"So what?" Rio asked. "You think Asano is going to be any more talkative?"

"He will when he doesn't have a choice." My eyes darkened.

"Nagisa...what are you saying?" Isogai looked worried.

"Look, tomorrow is the Valentine's Day dance. That will be our only shot to get Asano to explain what's going on. And whatever happens, Karma can't find out what we're doing." I warned, looking at each of them. "Understood?"

"Um, what exactly are we doing?" Itona asked.

"Getting Asano." I said. Just to talk. A harmless little chat.

They were all silent, their imaginations running wild at what those two words could mean.

"It's for Karma's sake. For his own safety. Come on, we all know how much of an asshole Asano is. There's no way he's a good guy in all of this, don't you agree? We have to protect Karma!" I said, pounding my fist on the table.

"For Karma." Rio placed her hand over mine.

"For Karma."

"For Karma!"

"For the idiot."

One by one, they all placed their hands over mine.

I grinned devilishly. "Perfect. So, here's the plan..."