Chapter Thirty Three

The hardest part about writing this story is finding new pictures for every chapter that fit the scene and also trying not to reuse pictures so if I forget and accidentally use the same picture twice pls ignore it and know I hate myself ありがとう

Also sorry again for being such a useless dumb bitch and not updating sooner, I'm on vacation camping in Cali currently and totally forgot to mention that earlier because, aforementioned, I am a useless dumb bitch *flashes peace sign*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Asano's P.O.V.

I slowed down as I neared the light.

I didn't know who or what I was walking into, and since this was the place I had been taken to previously, I had to assume everyone here knew my name and face.

Bet they never thought I would come here on my own free will, I smirked to myself.

The dirt tunnel ended in a brightly lit hallway going east and west.

I peeked around, looking it up and down.

No one was walking by, and I couldn't hear any footsteps. Now was a good time to take a chance and start running, but I had no idea where either way went, or what was down there.

If Karma were here, he would have already started running, I thought.

He's such an idiot.

There weren't any signs to indicate where anything was, or even any windows for that matter.

I decided to just go west, since it seemed to head towards the back of the facility, whereas the east side looked like it looped around.

I stuck to the inner wall, trying not to make my footsteps echo. Everything was so quiet. It wasn't what I was expecting.

I turned a corner and saw a door to my right. It was a sleek steel one, and it didn't have a handle. Instead, a glowing grid pad sat on the wall next to it.

It was at eye level.

"A retina scanner?" I mumbled to myself. I hoped not all the doors were like that. "Well there goes any option of hiding in case someone comes."

I kept walking, my heart pounding fast.

Karma...where are you?

I stopped suddenly.

Footsteps.

I whipped around, searching for a place to hide, but the hallway was bare of anything and there was no way the door would open up for me.

I took a deep breath, steeling myself. I had the element of surprise in my favor. Granted, it was the only thing I had in my favor, but I was going to use it nonetheless.

Two security guards dressed in white rounded the corner and I attacked.

I grabbed the closest one and slammed him into the wall.

He grunted in surprise, and I kneed him before he could defend himself.

He keeled over, wheezing.

"Hey!" The other one, a female, shouted.

She raised a bataan from her belt and I quickly dove out of the way from her swing.

It connected with the wall, creating a loud bang that echoed down the entire hallway.

"Oh yeah, just alert everyone that I'm here, why don't you," I snapped.