04 || ᴡᴀxɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

04 ||Waxing Crescent Moon
There was an intergalactic shift the moment I laid eyes on you...
Time has slowly made visible something within me that I can't

04 ||Waxing Crescent Moon

Yoongi closed the book of his journal and sat back in his chair with a sigh as a soft knock could be heard coming from the other side of his bedroom door. Yoongi opened a draw in his desk and locked the book inside before coming to his feet and approaching the door. He opened it and there stood his father's servant.

"Your father has requested your company."

Yoongi nodded and stepped outside of the door, closing it softly and followed the already retreating servant to his father's quarters.

Once there, the doors were opened promptly by two armed guards. Yoongi stepped inside and bowed deeply, his father was preoccupied with Namjoon who was discussing what Yoongi observed to be a military map.
"Oh, Yoongi!" The King went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, gesturing for him to right himself.
Yoongi stood and observed his father as he went back over to Namjoon.
He was dressed impeccably as always. He wore a dark waist coat, white shirt beneath it. Dark pants and matching tie competed his look. A servant beside him held his crown and robe. He must be going out soon.
"You requested me, father?"
His father turned to him. "Oh! I did." He went over to his son and placed his hand on his shoulder as he led him out of the room, into the empty hall. Well, it was sort of empty. The guards were still at his father's door.
"My new concubine has come of age a few weeks ago." His father said softly as they continued down the hall. "I don't know if you remember him but, we saw him in the wild flower fields years ago. I have a task for you"
Yoongi nodded. Of course, he remembered. How could he forget the man that seemed to haunt his every waking moment and even invaded the sanctity of his dreams.
Visions of him dancing, smiling and laughing rang through his consciousness as if he was there before him. How could he ever forget Hoseok? Hobi.
He had watched him grow and mature into a beautiful man. He had spent a few years at the borders to return to Hoseok the man. No longer a head strong teenager but an even more stubborn man. However, his ability to captivate him had not weaned. It only intensified every time he watched him dance. Unfortunately, it had not weaned in his father as well. His father wanted him more than ever and he was keeping a close eye on him as well. Yoongi knew this could be problematic but he figured once he got his fill of the younger, he would be rid of this unfamiliar feeling that seemed to encompass him since the day they met to only increase as time went on.

They stopped and Yoongi looked up at his father, awaiting his instruction.
"Bring him back for me and pay his father the dowry. I would do it myself, but I have other pressing matters to attend."
Yoongi nodded again. "Yes, father."
His father gave him a quick pat on the back with a small smile before retreating to his room. Yoongi bowed at his retreating back and once he was out of sight, made his way down the hall.

So now it has begun.

Yoongi stood before his brother's door. He didn't bother to knock but turned the knob and pushed it open to only sigh loudly at what he saw.
One of their father's concubines was on his knees giving Taehyung an enthusiastic oral appreciation. Taehyung hadn't even realized he had entered. His head back and his hand gripping the younger boy's hair.
Yoongi cleared his throat and Taehyung's eyes flew open. He pushed the boy away and grabbed a blanket to cover himself. "Hyung! Ever heard of knocking?!"
The boy scrambled to his feet, bowing as he passed Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed his arm to stop him. His large brown eyes widening. It was Jungkook. His father's youngest concubine. He was only eighteen. Had only been there a few months.
"Don't come back here again." Yoongi said firmly.
Jungkook slowly nodded.
"Hey! Kookie and I are friends!"
Yoongi looked up at his brother, his arm still wrapped tightly around Jungkook. "Since when do friend's suck each other's dick?" Taehyung looked away and gently worried his bottom lip. "And besides aren't you in love with Jimin?"
Taehyung released his lip and looked at his hyung. "Of course, I am! But what am I supposed to do when I see him practically every day and you forbid me from touching him?"
Yoongi shook his head. Since they both returned from the front line three years ago, Taehyung had made it his duty to become a constant pillar in Jimin's life despite his hyung asking him to be discrete. Since that wasn't going to happen, Yoongi made him promise to not lay a hand on him and he had complied but little did he know that Taehyung was taking out his sexual frustrations on a young concubine.
Speaking of which, he was still holding him. Yoongi looked down at the young man. His face was beet red. Yoongi released him. "Go! And keep your mouth and the rest of your anatomy to yourself."
The young man nodded and hurried off.
"Hyung!"
Yoongi's eyes snapped to him. "Stop bitching and suit up. Father has asked that we retrieve his latest concubine."
A smile spread across Taehyung's face. Part of their agreement about hands off was that once he retrieved Hoseok for their father, he was free to do whatever he wanted to the younger of the two. He only had that hands-off stipulation because he didn't want Hoseok to find out about his father or him for that matter.
"Finally!" Taehyung scurried off the bed, tripping over his pants in the process.