09.5 ||sᴏᴜᴛʜᴇʀɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

09.5 ||Southern Lights
Jimin's story

09.5 ||Southern Lights

Jimin walked beside a sobbing Ji Yeon and Hoseok's inconsolable father as the funeral procession continued down the town's main street.
Jimin noticed the tremor in Hoseok's father's hand as he held the photo of his son close to his chest. His eyes went to the crowd that had gathered on the street. He couldn't pick out a dry eye in the bunch. Tears began to stream down his eyes as well but not for the reason that most would think.

Yes. He had lost his best friend, but it wasn't death that took him. It was his own careless heart.

He loved Hoseok but...

He loved Taehyung as well.

It had been a month since Hoseok's funeral. Everyone was trying desperately to regain some normalcy. Hoseok's father was still trying to sell the farm even though Ji Yeon and Jimin begged him not to. He was too distraught about losing his only son to reason. After some time, Jimin understood. He had lost his wife there. His wife that he swore to that he'd protect their only son until his last breath. He felt like he had failed. Jimin wanted to tell him that he hadn't but he knew the less people that knew Hoseok was alive, the safer he would be, so he had to just endure it and comfort Mr. Jung as much as possible.

"Jimin-ah!"

Jimin excited the horse shed at the call of his mother. He was re-shoeing a horse. Pepper. She was a fidgety horse so Jimin made sure he was dressed appropriately. Bandana around his head to keep the sweat from his eyes, loose tunic and a pair of short pants his mother had made for him.

"Yes, Eomma?"

"Can you pick Mr. Oh a dozen sweet potatoes and take it to his house. I'm trying to finish up Ji Yeon's engagement party dress."

"Ne."

Jimin made his way to his mother's sweet potato patch, basket in hand and began digging. After he had collected twelve as his mother instructed, he decided to pick one for himself. He stood with a sigh and arms strong arms enveloped him, nearly knocking him over.

"Hyung! I missed you so much!"

Jimin knew those arms anywhere and his scent. He couldn't forget it if he tried.

Jimin sucked his teeth and pried the younger off him. "Its only been a month." He said as he made his way back to his house. Taehyung wrapped his arms around him again.

"It's been a long month, Hyung." Taehyung nuzzled his neck. "I missed you so much." He said with a kiss to his neck.

Jimin closed his eyes and envisioned the wonderous things Taehyung's mouth was capable of. Taehyung noticed his reaction and continued to kiss him, grinding his erection into his backside.

"Jimin?"

Jimin jumped. Dropping the potatoes to the ground. Taehyung released him as they both went to the ground to pick them up. Jimin snatched the basket from Taehyung in irritation. He wouldn't have dropped them if he wasn't being such a pervert.