14 ||ʙᴀʟsᴀᴍɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

14 ||Balsamic Moon
It's quiet...peaceful...
Did you hear that?
I'm afraid we've spoken too soon...

14 ||Balsamic Moon

Yoongi leaned up against a log, a fire blazing before him as he flipped through his journal. He would write one last entry. He wouldn't need the journal anymore.

Hoseok had been his muse. His opus. And now he will become his diary. His memoir.

There was no need to hide anymore. He felt so free.

While flipping through the book to find a blank page near his last entry, there was writing there. Writing that wasn't his.

Yoongi,
I pray my love forever illuminates your heart even in the darkest of nights...
I love you Yoongi
-Hobi

Yoongi smiled. "Is there anything you can't do?"
Yoongi closed the journal and tucked it away in his satchel before making himself comfortable against the log and dozing off to sleep.

Yoongi entered his bedroom, fresh from a bath. He sat on his bed and then flopped back onto it. He yawned and stretched. He would take a little nap before going to check on Mr. Jung.

He turned over and his eyes fell on his journal. He lifted the journal and flipped to the page where Hoseok had written the short but sweet love note. He ran his fingers over the indention that Hoseok writing created. He sighed. He missed him already.

There was a gentle knock at his door. Yoongi sat and bid them to enter.

"Come in."

Jeongguk peaked inside and smiled when his eyes fell on Yoongi.

"Yoongi-gun, I'm glad that you're back!"

Yoongi smiled and tucked the journal under his pillow.

"Yoongi!"

Jeongguk peaked over his shoulder and then bowed respectfully at Seokjin as he stepped through the doorway. Yoongi stood up once he realized his father's frantic state.

"What is it?"

Seokjin grabbed his arm and pulled him from the room. They walked down the hall until they found an empty room, Seokjin pulled him inside and closed the door.

"Abeoji, what is this?"

Seokjin leaned against the door and took a deep breath. Yoongi realized that his father had been crying.

"Appa, what happened?" He rushed towards him, placing his hands gently on his father's shoulders. He looked down at his stomach. "Is it the baby? Is the baby okay?"

Seokjin nodded and wiped at his eyes. "It's Jimin."

Yoongi felt a slow panic course through his veins. "What happened to him?!"