09 ||ᴀɴɴᴜʟᴀʀ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

09 ||Annular Eclipse

I've eclipsed your light but still you manage to shine....
It's blinding...

09 ||Annular Eclipse

"I don't like this game." Hoseok whispered his breath visible in the darkness.

"Neither do I." the voice answered in a quivering tone.

Hoseok could hear the apparition sniffling.

"A-are you crying?"

It nodded its head. "Yes." It sniffled again.

"Why?"

Hoseok began to visibly shiver. Why was it so cold here?

Hoseok watched as the apparition put out its hand.

It was pointing at him!

He looked around and then down at his body.

His wrists.

They were bleeding.

"Whaa-what is this?!" He cried as the blood began to pool through the strips of cloth he had tied previously.

He felt weak and lightheaded suddenly. He was finding it difficult to stand.

The dancer fell to his knees, blood still flowing from his wrists.

"Hobi-ah!" the voice called.

Hoseok shook his head to clear it and stay awake.

"HOBI-AH!" the voice screamed this time. Causing the ground to shake and the wind to pick up.

Hoseok willed himself to fight whatever was happening to him but the need to sleep was too strong. He fell forward, anticipating the ground to break his fall but instead, strong arms enveloped him and held him.

"Why did you do it?!"

Hoseok tried to open his eyes but he was much too weak to carry out that minimal task.

The arms began to rock him slowly and a face nuzzled his hair.

"I need you Hobi. Don't leave me."

The voice became clearer. It sounded so familiar but foreign at the same time.

Hoseok felt his head being tilted back and his hair smoothed from his face.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Forgive them for what? Hoseok's semi-conscious mind questioned. Without warning, cold lips met his and suddenly warmth began to spread through him. So much so, that it felt like he would explode.