17 ||ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (ᴄᴏsᴍɪᴄ)

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

17 ||Epilogue (Cosmic)
The cosmos saw fit that we coexist...

17 ||Epilogue (Cosmic)

"Breathe!"

Hoseok exhaled as Seokjin tried to calm him. He nodded and fell back onto the pillows as the contraction subsided.

"You're doing so well. The doctor will be here soon."

Seokjin took a cool towel and dabbed at Hoseok's face and neck.

The door to his bedroom opened and like a whirlwind, Yoongi entered. His hair wild and his eyes as wide as saucers. "The doctor is here!"

Seokjin nodded at his son with a smile as Yoongi's eyes never wavered from a breathless Hoseok.

"Is he okay?"

Seokjin chuckled at his son's concern. 'He's fine. This is normal. Why don't you let the doctor in?"

"Oh! Right! Right!" Yoongi said as he stepped aside, and the doctor entered, bowing at Seokjin before looking over Hoseok.

"Well!" the doctor said triumphantly after removing his gloves. "This baby is ready to be born!"

Seokjin smiled and cheered happily as Yoongi gulped nervously.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi's reaction as another contraction threatened to wreak havoc on his body. "I'm okay Yoongi-ah. Do-don't w-worry." Hoseok cringed through the last few words as the doctor placed a small mask with ether in it over his nose and mouth.

"Breathe deeply." The doctor said gently.

Hoseok nodded as he felt his consciousness wain. He didn't want Yoongi to worry but he was worried. He had never had surgery before. He was even deathly afraid of needles so someone slicing him open, terrified him.

Seokjin noticed the fear in his eyes and gently soothed him. "Its okay Hobi-ah. I won't leave you and when you wake up, you will be somebody's Appa."

That thought completely put his mind at ease as the ether made it hard for him to keep his eyes open. The fear of surgery gone to be replaced with the eagerness of meeting his child. He and Yoongi's child.

"What's taking so long?" Yoongi paced in the living room of the Jung Household. He went over to Hoseok's bedroom door and listened. "Why is it so quiet?"

Namjoon stood and walked over to Yoongi. He placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and directed him to a seat a few feet from Hoseok's bedroom door. "Young Prince, childbirth takes time and Dr. Lee is the best in the village. Hoseok-ssi will be fine."

Yoongi nodded and exhaled audibly. "You're right! You're right!"

"My Hobi is strong! No need to worry, Yoongi-ah."