13.5 ||ʙᴏʀᴇᴀʟɪs

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

13.5 ||Borealis
Jimin's story

13.5 ||Borealis

"Jimin-ah!"

Taehyung moaned as Jimin rotated his hips while he rode his cock.

Taehyung lifted, gripped Jimin's waist and began thrusting upward causing Jimin to moan and hiccup his name.

Jimin caressed and buried his face in his hair as Taehyung continued to thrust sharply inside of him. Taehyung then gripped his ass and began moving Jimin's hips back and forth. The friction felt wonderful.
Jimin leaned back, his head and then back falling flush against the bed. Taehyung continued, gripping his hips guiding his cock deeper, harder.

Taehyung's nails bit into Jimin's skin. The pain mixed with the pleasure was unreal.

"Oh Jimin-ah, I could be like this with you forever!"

Jimin heard him but was being pounded to hard to speak.

"I swear, the way you wrap around me is sinful!" Taehyung pumped inside of him three more times before Jimin could feel the tale-tell signs of his impending climax.

"Don't talk-" Jimin huffed. "j-just come!"

Jimin was close too and he wanted them to come together. It was something they had always aimed for. It didn't always happen but when it did, it made the release all the more pleasurable.

Taehyung like a good dongsaeng listened to his Hyung and came and Jimin, just like a commoner should obey their Prince, followed.

Jimin wasn't sure where the surge of passion came from but after Hoseok left early this morning. He couldn't keep his hands off of Taehyung. Everyone had finally forgiven each other. They could now live without inhibition. They could now love each other without any guilt. It was so freeing.

"Hyung, I want to take you somewhere."

Jimin looked over at Taehyung. Jimin was tired. They had just made love for two hours with only three hours sleep. Taehyung had to be kidding. Jimin realized he wasn't joking when he got up out of the bed and began to dress.

"You're serious?"

Taehyung nodded and bent to pull him out of bed. He helped Jimin dress quickly and pulled him from the house. Jimin whined when he wouldn't allow him to grab the bread that his mother had baked that morning.

"I'll buy you food after!"

Jimin was starving! He would make him buy the biggest bowel of Bibimbap the shop had to offer.

They practically ran all the way. Taehyung dragging Jimin down the road until they stopped in front of where Jimin used to take voice lessons.

"Why did you bring me here Tae?"

Taehyung stared up at the building with a smile. "For lessons."