13 ||ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

13 ||Protoplanetary Nebula

The shell that once guarded your heart has been cast away...
It's a sight to behold.
You're so vulnerable. Yet beautiful.
This is the beginning of the end...
I promise

13 ||Protoplanetary Nebula

Hoseok's eyes stayed glued to the floor boards above him. He shivered. Not from cold but fear.

It had been an hour. He believed something awful had happened to Baekhyun. He debated if he should go out and help but knew it would only put his unborn child in jeopardy. If it were just him, he would have no issue with throwing caution to the wind. But it wasn't just him. He had to think about his baby.

Hoseok jumped when the door to the cabin came crashing open and heavy footsteps moved above him. Two pair! Hoseok slinked back into the shadows as those feet came to the door of the cellar. The door flew open and Hoseok covered his mouth to smother a scream.

"Hoseok-ssi? Are you alright?" Baekhyun called into the darkness.

Hoseok stepped into the light and looked up at Baekhyun. They both shared a smile and then another person came into view.

Yoongi.

Baekhyun helped him out of the cellar. Yoongi stepped back as Hoseok came above ground.
Hoseok stood fully and subconsciously cradled his stomach. Yoongi's eyes immediately fell and Hoseok drew his hands away.
It was too late. The Prince had already saw and Hoseok knew from the shock in his eyes that there would be a slew of forthcoming questions. However, Hoseok had a few of his own.

They sat at a small table in the living room. Baekhyun had made them tea before going to cut wood. Hoseok knew he was just trying to give them privacy because there was more than enough wood outside and even more in a small shed out back.

"How are you?"

Hoseok met Yoongi's eyes. He knew what he meant. He was asking about the baby. "I am fine and so is the baby."

Yoongi blinked rapidly and lifted his cup of tea with a trembling hand. Hoseok had never seen him nervous before. But then Hoseok guessed that the last thing that the Prince would expect was for him to pregnant.

Yoongi put the cup down gently. "I'm glad. I hope it hasn't been too difficult for you."

Hoseok studied Yoongi. This was the first time they had had a civil conversation. Most ended in anger or someone getting hurt. It felt kind of surreal. Like this was a different Yoongi. And the more he regarded him, the more Hoseok felt like this was a different Yoongi. The Yoongi from the journal perhaps?

Hoseok looked away. "It was in the beginning but I'm okay now."

Yoongi nodded and swallowed hard. He looked up at Hoseok and Hoseok was shocked by what he saw. There were tears in Yoongi's eyes.