08 ||ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

08 ||Full Moon
I've become illuminated...
My imperfections visible...
Do you like what you see?

08 ||Full Moon

It hurts.

Every time he saw him, an indescribable ache formed in his chest.
He would watch him at dinner. He barely ate a thing on his plate and his posture was so downtrodden and sad-his heart was breaking. Yoongi's heart that hadn't been used for more than its physiological purpose had learned a knew trick since the dancer entered the palace.

It could feel.

This new trick wasn't in the least, amusing. Especially when he felt he could do nothing about it.

His plan had always been to bed Hoseok and be done with him. When did it become more than that? When did he begin to care?
The night he arrived. The look on his face. It had been etched in his nightmares. He looked so afraid and feeble. Not the headstrong and mouthy boy he had met five years ago. Hoseok was dying, but not in the physical sense but in the spiritual sense. He shouldn't care but he did.

It hurts.

Yoongi couldn't sleep he couldn't stop thinking about him, so he decided to go do the one thing that could ease his mind. Play piano.

As he was walking down the hall towards the ballroom, he saw Hoseok easing out of his father's bedroom. He began walking in his direction, his head down. He hadn't noticed Yoongi but Yoongi couldn't help but notice the hesitation in his steps. Hoseok's hand went to his forehead and he stumbled a bit. Yoongi ran to catch him.
"Hobi?"
The dancer didn't answer but his head lulled back and Yoongi realized he had blacked out.

"Hobi?!" Yoongi stroked his face. It was clammy. Was he sick?

Yoongi scooped him up in his arms and carried him down the hall to his room.
He kicked the bedroom door and Jeongguk opened it, his eyes wide from shock.

"Yoongi-gun?" He then looked at Hoseok. "Hyung?!"

Yoongi pushed past Jeongguk and placed Hoseok onto his bed.

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know." He said over his shoulder. "Go find the doctor."
Jeongguk hurried from the room to do as he was told.
Yoongi sighed as he stroked his face and ran his fingers through his hair. A sense of déjà vu washed over him. He had done this before just over a month ago. After the first night he had come.
It was late in the afternoon. He was just going to peek inside, but he looked so beautiful sleeping that he couldn't resist. No one was in the room after all. He reasoned that he would pop in and leave but instead, he sat there until being caught by Jeongguk, caressing Hoseok in his sleep. He left quickly after that not uttering a word to a surprised Jeongguk.

"Yoongi-gun? The doctor is here."

Yoongi admired his face a moment more before getting off the bed and allowing the doctor to look after him. The elder Prince left the room and made his way to his intended destination.