12 ||ʟᴀsᴛ ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

12 ||Last Quarter
I've ascended at the twelfth hour...
I've finally found the courage to face my fears...
I hope I am not too late...

12 ||Last Quarter

"Yoongi-ah!"

Yoongi hefted the last crate of cabbage into the wagon and turned to Mr. Jung who was approaching him with newspaper in hand.

"Look at this Yoongi-ah."

Yoongi removed the work gloves and took the paper from Mr. Jung's grasp.

"Your father needs you. Maybe you shouldn't come here so much."

Yoongi continued to read the paper. Last night's incident plastered over the front page.

King Kwan Soo attacks Prince of Western Kingdom at the annual spring ball.

Yoongi smiled inwardly as he thought of how it all occurred.

Seokjin had come up with the idea of having all of the attendee wear white. Kwan Soo's favorite color.
Yoongi watched his father happily greet the western kingdom family, offering them gifts because they hadn't visited in so long. Seokjin made sure to personally give the royal family a special fragrance within the gifts they were to share.

"Hong-chul, you should try this. Its Yoongi-ah's favorite!" Seokjin insisted.

It was no secret that the sixteen-year-old looked up to Yoongi and that fragrance was Yoongi's favorite because it was the one Hoseok wore.

Hong-chul also happened to be of a similar build as Hoseok. Fitting perfectly into Seokjin's plan.

Seokjin sprayed him a little and Hong-chul smiled happily and his parents marveled at his wonderful he smelled. Well, his parents weren't the only ones that marveled at the fragrance.

His father was sitting blandly at the head of the table. Everyone was talking and laughing happily until Kwan Soo grumbled something under his breath. Seokjin stopped eating to question him.

"Pardon?"

"I can smell him." Yoongi heard him whisper.

Kwan Soo inhaled. "I can still smell him." he said louder.

Kwan Soo got to his feet. Some people noticed his weird behavior but the one that was about to become victim of his attack, was clueless as he sat and talked with his sister and her husband.

Hong-chul.

Poor Hung-chul was nearly mauled by Kwan Soo. Namjoon had to pry him off the startled boy. Needless to say. The ball ended after that. Everyone shocked and shaken by the King's actions.

King Il Sung of the western Kingdom was visibly upset as well as his family. Seokjin apologized profusely but that did little to ease the King's anger.