SS Georgie

As the rain poured down outside, I sat beside my twin brother, Bill, watching him make a paper boat.
"Are you guys sure I won't get in trouble?" My little brother asked from the window where he stood.
"Don't be a w-w-woss, I'd come with you if I weren't..." he took a break to cough, "dying."
I scoffed at Bill's choice in words.
"You're not dying!" Georgie sighed out.
"You didn't see the v-v-vomit coming out of my nose this morning?"
"That's disgusting Bill" I said, Georgie nodded, agreeing.
"Ok, go get the wax" Bill told Georgie.
"In the cellar?" He asked sounding nervous.
"You want it to float, don't you?" Bill asked.
I sighed.
"Don't worry Georgie, there's nothing down there."
"Fine" he grumbled.
I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze as he walked passed out the door.
I layed back on the bed and closed my eyes for a few minutes.
Bill got off the bed and moved to the table just as Georgie came flying into the room.
I sat up on the bed and watched Bill paint the boat in wax before handing it over to Georgie.
"There you go... she's all ready captain."
"She?" Georgie questioned.
"You always call b-b-boats she" Bill answered.
"She" Georgie confirmed. "Thanks Billy" He hugged Bill.
Bill tickled him making me giggle. As Georgie started to leave I called out to him.
"Umm.. excuse me, where's my hug?"
He ran back in, jumping on the bed and tackled me in a hug. I laughed.
He hopped off.
"Love you Georgie, have fun!"
"See you later, bye" he called out, running down the stairs.
I jumped off the bed and walked over beside Bill as we watched him leave.

Little did we know that was the last time we would see him, the last time anyone would see him.