13

"Mike"
"Mike!"
We were all yelling out as we heard screams from both Mike and Henry above us.
All of a sudden we see Henry fall down the well, I can still hear him screaming as Mike makes his way down the rope.
When Mike gets down everyone goes to hug him but to me something feels off so I look behind me and go into full panic mode.
"Guys! Oh my God. Where is Stanley"
They all look towards me and notice that hes gone.
I take off running, the others not far behind while we all call out Stan's name.
We run through grey water going further into the sewers, until we hear a scream.
"Stanley!" I yell out as I follow the screaming.
We get to a shut door and I shove it open, all of us coming  through and then stopping as we turn a corner to see something on top of Stan with its teeth in his face. It seems to notice us and quickly lurks back into the shadows, so I quickly run forward but before I can get to him something catches my eye making me turn around and chase after it before anyone else can notice.

Eddie's POV

We all run towards Stan but before we can comfort him he starts screaming at us telling us we left him and we're not his friends.
"Stanley I'm sorry"
We are all apologizing and hugging him and he starts to calm down, but then he starts mumbling something and looking around frantically.
"Stan what's wrong?" I ask.
He looks at me and then to Bill.
"I need her where is she?"
"What?" We all look at him confused.
"Y/n, where is she?" He stands up.
Bill's eyes widen as all of us look around but shes not there.
"What the fuck?" Richie says
"She was just here" Bill says before sprinting off.

Y/n's POV
I hear footsteps behind me and people calling out my name so I stop for a second and Bill runs right into me. He looks at me confused as if asking why I left.
"Georgie" I say
And with that i run off knowing he will follow.
We run through one last pipe before coming to a stop in front of a gaint garbage pile.
"Beverly!" Bill yells and I notice her floating in the air but before we could get her down I see a boy run behind the garage pile. Bill seems to see it as well because he tells Bev that he'll come back for her and then starts to walk towards the pile pulling me with him. We turn a corner and there he is, our little brother...
"Georgie?" I ask
"What took you so long?" He asks with with a sad voice, he was standing there but something wasn't right and it wasn't just the fact that he only had one arm.
"We were looking for you this whole time" bill says as tears start streaming down our faces.
"I couldn't find my way out of here" he says walking towards.
"He said I could have my boat back Billy."
"Was she fast?" Bill asks
"I couldn't keep up with it" Georgie says, but that's when I realise that this isn't Georgie. Bill told him before he went missing that you always call boats she and Georgie always remembered everything Bill and I told him.
"She Georgie... you calls boats she" I say. He looks at me for a moment as if contemplating what to say next. He takes a step towards me.
"Take me home y/n"
As he says this all of our friends walk around the corner.
"I wanna go home, I miss you and Billy, i wanna be at home with mum and dad"
"I want more than anything for you to be home with Mum and dad, I miss you so much"
"I love you y/n"
I neel down in front of him and hold onto his tiny hand.
"I love you too" I tell and then i look at Bill and nod, "but you're not Georgie" I say and stand up placing myself behind Bill as he brings the gun up to Georgie's head. I dig my head into Bill's back and he shoots the gun.
We all stand there silently as nothing happens but then his body starts shaking and changing shape.
What happens next happens in a blur, the clown is there I know that but the rest doesn't seem to register in my brain. We are all yelling and screaming and fighting the clown but then the clown gets a hold of me and Bill. He has Bill under his arm while his hand is, once again around my next causing me to have trouble get my breathes out.
"No don't" Bev says " let them go"
"No I'll take them I'll take all of you, I'll feast on your flesh, feed on your fear or you'll just leave us be I'll take them just them, and I'll take my long rest and all of you will live to grow old and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." The clown says.
I feels Bill's hand take hold of mine.
"Leave" he says "I'm the one who dragged you all into this I'm s-s-sorry"
"S-s-sorry hahah" the clown mocks him.
Then Bill looks to me.
"I'm sorry y/n, I love you ok, we'll b-b-be ok"
I nod cause i know that I'm already dying, my vision is going bleary from lack of breathe.
"Go" I squeak out.
"Guys we can't" Bev says
"No, no, no" I can hear Stan cry and it breaks my heart.
"I told you Bill, I fucking told you, I don't want to die, it's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a crack heads house and now I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown" Richie says and the clown let's go off us but it's to late.
"Welcome to the loser's club asshole" is the last thing I hear before my vision goes black.

                                    ☆

I wake up to light streaming through the windows and look around noticing I'm in my bedroom. I look to see Stan sitting in a chair beside me and his face lights up when he see my eyes open.
He pulls me up off the bed squeezing me in the bigget hug.

I pull away and look up at him.
"Is it over"
He gives me the biggest smile.
"Its over"
Then he kisses me.

"Its over" Then he kisses me

"I love you" he tells me.

"I love you too"