Chapter 3

We started riding towards the pharmacy so we could help clean up the new kid, Ben, and Eddie was talking really fast about how we could get aids.
"I think it's great were helping the new kid but we also need to think about our own safety I mean he's bleeding all over and you guys know there's an aids epidemic happening right now as we speak right? My mum's friend in New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole on the subway and the aids blood got into his system. And and we can amputate legs and arms b-but how do you amputate a waist, you guys do know.."
Everyone dropped their bikes and Eddie finally stop talking. Bill helped Ben off his bike and sat him on a wooden box.
"Richie wait here" Bill told him and then the rest of us ran into the pharmacy.
We got to the aisle where all the medical stuff was and Eddie just started grabbing everything.
"Can we afford all that?" I asked.
Stan held up five dollars.
"That's all we got"
"Are you kidding me?"
"Wait you have an account here don't you?" Bill asked Eddie.
"If my mum finds out I bought all this stuff for myself I'll spend the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting x-rayed"
Eddie goes back to getting everything we need and I help while Bill and Stan try coming up with ideas of how we can get everything.
Beverly Marsh walks into our aisle and we all looked up at her.
"Y-you ok?" Bill asks her
"I'm fine, what's wrong with you?"
"None of your business" Stan says.
I elbow him in the side.
"Don't be rude"
"Sorry" He mumbles.
"Theres a kid outside that looks like somebody killed him"
"W-we need some s-s-supplies but we don't have enough money"
Beverley nods and then walks up to the front and starts talking to the owner after a while she 'accidentally' knocked off some supplies and while the owner isn't looking she's signals for us to leave.
We run back to Ben and Eddie goes straight to clean him up.
"Just suck the wound" Richie says.
"I need to focus right now"
"You need to focus?"
"Yeah, can you go get me something?"
"What do you need?"
"Go get my bifocals I hid them in my second fanny pack"
"Why do you have two fanny packs?"
I notice Bill isn't standing next to me anymore I turn around and see him standing at the corner looking at something.
I see Beverly walk in front of him and they start to talk.
Beverly walks over.
"Are you ok? That looks like it hurts?"
"Oh no I'm good I just fell"
"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers"
"Shut up Richie" I hit him in the back of the head.
He rubs his head and turns to me.
"Why? It's the truth"
"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly asks giving Ben a quick wink.
"You know w-w-we'll take care of him, thanks again Beverly" Bill says.
"Sure, maybe I'll see you around"
"Yeah, we were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow if you want to come" I offer "It'll be nice to have another girl around"
"Good to know, thanks"
And with that she walks off.
"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her" Stan says
"Yeah dude you heard what she did"
"What'd she do?" Ben asks
"More like who'd she do, from what I hear the list is longer than my wang"
"That's not saying much"
"Guys they're just rumors" I speak up, Bill agrees.
"Anyway Bill had her back in third grade, they kissed in the school play reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion"
Stan smirks.
"Oh yeah I remember that" I say playfully poking his sides. He slaps my hands away before ruffling my hair making us both laugh.
"Now pip pip and talley hoe my good fellows and lady, I do believe this chap deserves our upmost attention" Richie says in another terrible accent.
"Get in the Dr. K fix him up"
"Why don't you shut the fuck up einstein because I know what I'm doing and I don't want you doing the British guy right now"
"Suck the wound get in there"
I roll my eyes grab him by the ear and make him sit on another box away from Eddie.
"Stay here until we're done"
And then I walk back over standing next to Stan, who looks like he's about to burst out laughing.
Eddie looks up at me smiling.

"Thanks Y/n"