Chapter 7

I wake up to the sound of the phone ringing and I turn over and see that Bill has gone to answer it.
"Y/n get up" Bill yells "S-stan called, he said Bev wants us t-t-to go to hers"
"Ok" I yell back.
I quickly get dressed and run downstairs, I go outside to where Bill is waiting.
"Just hop on my b-b-bike" he says.
I just nod and get on the back of his bike gripping onto his shoulders, he rides off.
"We catch up to the others just as we get to Bev's appartment, Bill hops off and then helps me off.
"Are you d-d-doing ok?"
I shake my head, I was still terrified.
"Just b-breathe"
Bev comes running around the corner,
"I need to show you guys something"
"What is it" ben asks
"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie stupidly asks.
"Shut up just shut up richie" Eddie yells.
"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys at the apartment" Bev says.
"W-w-we'll leave a lookout out.... Richie s-s-stay-stay here"
They all start to run to the apartment but Bill had to give me a little push to get me to go with them.
"What if her dad comes back?" Richie asks.
"Do what you always do... start talking"
I turn around and wait for Stan, smiling slightly at what he said.
"It is a gift" Richie call after us.
Stan catches up to me,
"Hey are you ok? You haven't said a word this whole time"
I nod,
"I'll tell you later"
"Promise?"
He holds out his pinkie,
"Promise" I say, sliding my pinkie into his, he then grabs my hand and pulls me up after everyone.
We get to a hallway and everyone stops,
"In there" Bev says
"What is it?" Stan asks
"You'll see"
"Are you taking us to your bathroom? I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents at home are caused in bathrooms and it's full of bacteria and fungi and it's not really a sanitary place..."
Bill opens the door,
"I knew it" Eddie says gagging.
"You see it?"
The room is covered in blood, I turn around and nearly vomit. Stan rubs my back.
"Yes"
What happened in here?"
"My dad couldn't see it I thought I might be crazy"
"Well if you're crazy then we're all crazy"
"We c-can't leave it like this"
Bill walks into the bathroom while Bev goes and gets cleaning supplies.
Bev cleans the mirror, Stan the window, Ben the floor, Bill the bathtub and Eddie and I do the walls.
We clean for what seems like hours before the room is finally white again.

All the boys and Bev start walking their bikes and I stand by Stan while Richie rides in circles around us.
"You know I love being your personal doorman, could you idiot's have taken any longer?"
"Shut up Richie"
"Yeah shut up Richie"
"Oh ok trash the trashmouth I get it, hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mum's underwear on Halloween"
"She didn't imagine it" Bill speaks up and everyone stops walking.
"Y/n and I saw something too"
Everyone looks towards us and I look down thinking of what happened last night.
"You saw blood too?" Stan asks.
"Not blood, we saw G-g-geo-georgie, it seemed so real, I mean it seemed like him but there was this..."
"The clown" Eddie says "yeah I saw him too"
Everyone nods, I let out sob finally letting all me emotions come out. Stan immediately drops his bike and pulls me to him wrapping his arms around me.
"Wait can only virgin's see this stuff, is that why I'm not seeing any of this shit?"
"Shut up Richie" Stan yells "That's not funny" he says hugging me tighter and lightly kissing the top of my head.
I hear yelling and pull my head away from Stan's chest.
"Oh shit that's Belch Huggins car"
"We should probably get out of here"
"Wait isn't that the homeschool kids bike?" Bill asks.
"Yeah that's mike's" I whisper loud enough for all of them to hear.
"We should help him" Bev says.
"We should?"
"Yes"
Everyone dumps their bikes and runs to where we hear the yells, Stan still having a tight grip around my waist. I see Henry has Mike underneath him and is about to hit him with a rock so I grab one and throw it at him hitting him in the forehead.
"Nice throw" Stan says and pulls me back next to him.
"Thanks"
Mike quickly runs across the river towards us.
"You losers are trying to hard, she'll do you, you just got to ask nicely" Henry says pointing at Bev, he then grabs his crotch and says " like I did"
Ben let's out a battle cry and throws a rock hitting Henry.
"What the fuck"
All the losers start throwing rocks at Henry and his friends.
"Rock war" Richie yells before getting hit by a rock and I can't help but laugh at him.
Mike joins in and everyone is throwing rocks, I hit Belch and he yells at me,
"Fuck you Bitch"
Henry ends up in the ground while his friends run away.
"Fuck you losers"
We all walk away,
"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole" I hear Richie yell.
We are walking through a field when Stan stops me and starts looking all over me.
"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?"
I laugh.
"Stan I'm fine"
He hugs me,
"Ok good"
He pulls away and we just look at each other for a while, I then kiss his cheek and we run to catch up to the others.
"Thanks guys" Mike says "but you shouldn't have done that he'll be after you too now"
"Oh no no no, Bowers?" Eddie says.
"He's always after us" I say
"I guess that's one th-th-thing we all have in common"

"Yeah homeschool, welcome to the losers club!"