Chapter 10

Bill and I dump our bikes and start to slowly walk towards the Neibolt house.
"He th-th-thrusts his fists against the p-posts and still insists he sees the g-gh-ghosts" Bill recites, trying to gain some confidence, I grab his hand squeezing it slightly.
"Bill! Y/n!"
"Guys you cant go in there, this is crazy" Bev says.
Bill looks over to me and I give him a sight nod before speaking,
"Look you don't have to come in with us, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Eddie Corcoran or one of us.." I whisper the last part looking down at the ground, Bill takes over.
"Are you just going to pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Cause I can't.." he looks at me, "we cant. We go home and all we see is that Georgie isn't there"
I start to speak again.
"His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals.. but he isn't. So walking into this house, for me, for Bill, is easier than walking into our own"
I turn around and head for the door taking Bill with me.
"Wait!" Stan yells.
We all turn to look at him and I already know what he is going to say, so I say it for him.
"Stan stay out here, we need some people to keep watch, Bill and I will go in"
He gives me a thankful smile.
"We'll come to" Richie says pointing to him and Eddie.
Eddie looks scared but they both walk in after us.
The door opens with a creak and the four of us walk into the house.
"I can't believe I pulled the short straw, you guy are lucky we're not measuring dicks" Richie says.
"Shut up Richie" Eddie says
"Yeah, and we didn't even draw straws you offered to come" I say
Richie groans.
"I can smell it"
"Don't breathe through your mouth"
"How come?"
"Cause then you're eating it"
"Richie" I sneer, hitting him in the head for scaring Eddie.
We walk around for a little bit and then I turn around and notice Richie is looking at something in a different room and he looks scared.
"What?" Bill asks him.
"It-it says I'm missing"
"Yo-you're not missing"
"That's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face.."
"Calm down Richie"
"That's my name, that's my age!"
"Its not real"
"That's the date! Am I going to go missing?" Richie keeps yelling so I go over and take the paper out of his hands.
"Richie!"
"Richie look at me!"
He looks up with fear written all over his face.
"Am I missing?"
"No Rich, you're right here with us, I'm here and I wont let anything happen to you ok? I promise"
He nods and I give him a quick hug before I hear something behind us.
"Hello?" A voice calls out.
We walk towards the stairs.
"Help me please" the voice begs.
We walk upstairs, at the top we walk onto a platform and see a girl laying on the floor in a room down the hall.
"Betty" Bill says
"Ripsom?"
All of a sudden she gets pulled backwards screaming. We walk towards where Betty once was and Eddie pulls on my arm.
"Did you hear that?"
I listen closely and I can hear the faint voice of someone calling out to Eddie, I shudder.
"Come on let's go" I say putting a protective arm around Eddie's shoulders, we turn around and Richie and Bill are walking into room ahead of us. Suddenly the door starts to close, I pull on Eddie and we run over trying to get to the room. Just as we are about to get there the floor in front of us falls down and the door slams shut separating us from Bill and Richie.
"Eddie"
"Y/n"
I can hear them yelling and trying to open the door.
I feel something touch my shoulder and I turn around to see what Eddie calls a leper standing behind us.
"Time to take you pill Eddie" it says before screaming in our faces.
Eddie latches himself onto me, crying out then falling backwards through the hole in the floor.
I scream as i hit a table and it breaks, then Eddie falls on top of me causing me to hit my head.
I start to feel dizzy and my vision starts to get blurry. I try to stay awake, but I can't.

Every thing goes black.