Chapter 9

I woke up to someone shaking me gently.
"Y/n"
"Y/n wake up"
I opened my eyes and they widened when I saw who was standing there.
"Stan? What are you doing here?"
He shrugged.
"Bill called and asked me to come here to help him set up the maps. He wanted to let you sleep in."
I smiled slightly.
"Ok, well can you tell him I'll be down in a minute"
"Of course" he then kissed my forehead and left the room.
I stood up and went over to my wardrobe and got dressed.

(A/n: I might start putting her out fit at the top, do you think that's a good idea?)

I then brushed my hair and teeth and walk down to the garage and noticed that everyone was there now.
They had set up a projector which was pointed at the map on the wall as well as chairs for everyone to sit on, I went and sat between Eddie and Stan.
"Morning Eds" I smiled at him.
"Morning y/n"
"HEY!" Richie yells towards us "why does she get to call you that?"
Eddie chuckled.
"She's my favorite"
Richie's face dropped, I just laughed at him and poked out my tongue.
"Rude" Richie muttered.
Bill put a slide into the projector and everyone's attention to him.
"Look, that's where G-g-g-georgie disappeared, theres the ironworks and that's the blackspot" he points to them all, "Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers... and they all meet up at.."
"The wellhouse" ben interrupts.
"Its in the house on Neibolt street" Stan says.
A shiver runs down my spine, I hated that place it gives me the Creeps.
"You mean that creepy old house where all the junkies and homos like to sleep?" Richie asks.
"I hate that place" Bev says "it always feels like its watching me"
Eddie pulls out his inhaler, I place my hand on his shoulder.
"What's wrong Eddie?" I ask.
"That's where I saw it" he says "that's where I saw the clown"
"T-th-thats where it lives"
Eddie takes another puff of his inhaler.
"I cant imagine anything wanting to live there"
Eddie jumps up from the seat and goes towards the map.
"Can we stop talking about this... I can barely breathe... this is summer.. we're kids.. I can barely breathe.. I'm having a fucking.. asthma attack I'm not doing this."
Then he tears down the map, I jump to my feet and go to calm him down.
"W-what the hell, put the map back."
Eddie shakes his head.
The projector starts to click, I look over and its showing old photos of me, Bill, Georgie and our parents.
"What happend"
"What's going on"
Mike stands up and tries to stop it but he can't, it starts to go faster and then zooms in on one photo. Stan stands up and moves beside me, it zooms in on Georgie and then my mum and her hair starts to move off her face.
"Bill what's happening?" I ask.
It zooms in faster, starting to reveal the clown's face.
"What the fuck" Eddie screams, I pull his arm and he quickly jumps to me wrapping me in a tight hug while Stan puts a hand on my back.
"What the fuck is that"
"Turn it off"
Mike kicks the projector and it falls to the ground, the whole room goes black.
Then as quick as it stopped the projector started again. The room goes black once again before the clown pops out of the screen.
Eddie and Stan run away from the front of the room but I'm frozen on the spot.
"Y/n" I hear Bill yell.
The clown turns to me and I snap out of my daze and run but it's to late, the clown grabs my legs, I scream.
"Y/n"
"Help!" I scream over and over again.
Bill and Stan race forward, grabbing my arms.
"Hold on" they yell.
My arms start to slip and just as I let go something lights up the room and the clown is gone.
Bill pulls me up
"Are you ok?"
I just throw myself into my brothers arms and start crying.
"Hey it's ok, its gone" he says.
I nod as I am quickly pulled away from him and into someone else.
I look up to see Stan scanning my whole body before cupping my cheeks and pressing his lips to mine. I slowly pull away from the kiss and put my arms around his neck, hugging him.
The moment is quickly ruined when Richie yells out.
"Finally!"
Eddie nods from his spot beside Richie and Bev is smiling at us.
I look over to Bill and he is deep in thought.
"Bill?" I ask.
"It always knew" he says.
"What are you talking about?"
"Let's go" he says.
"Go where?" Ben asks.
"Neibolt... that's where Georgie is"
"After that" Stan exclaims.
"Its summer... we should be outside"
"If you say its summer one more fucking time"
"Bill!" He turns around and grabs his bike.
"Bill!" I yell again, this time he looks at me.
"Georgie" is all he says before hopping on his bike.
It doesn't take me anything else to decide.
I grab my bike and quickly follow Bill.

"Y/n"

A/n: Hey guys! Comment what you thought about that chapter and feel free to give me any ideas or advice.
I also am very sorry but I can not update often but I will try to get the next chapter out as fast as I can. Love you!