Answers

Tess's POV--

      Haley returned to the kitchen to washes the dishes we had used for dinner. I checked myself in the mirror behind the door. It was now or never. I walked up beside her, allowing my shoulder to touch hers, "I'll finish these up, you don't have to clean up, I'm the host," I said. I could tell she was in her head because was very focused, something I'd see often in class when working on my exams. She didn't fight me and instead rubbed her hand on my back for a few seconds before making her way to the dining room to get the rest of the wine. She took it to the living room, took a sip, and set in on the mantel while she managed the fire place. There was that same look  I saw in her eyes when she saw me with Matt.

I finished up the last dish and watched her from the doorway. She looked so good taming my fire place and she fit in so well in my house. I could see her spending evenings here watching movies, cuddling, cooking meals together, and being madly in love with one another and constantly challenging each other. She'd fit into my life perfectly. I thought about what our relationships was like through her eyes and realized how scared she must feel. An older woman, who use to be her professor, and was dating a guy. She had every reason to run away and she didn't.

As I watched her I found the confidence I needed. "You're going to make me melt, I said sarcastically as I walked in behind her." She turned and gave me a look that gave me chills throughout my body. I grabbed the bottle of wine knowing perfectly well she wanted it and said, "last bit of wine, huh don't mind if I do." She was standing now so I dragged it off the mantel with my right hand as she began reaching for it and pushed her back against the wall with my left hand. I walked away with the bottle, looking over my shoulder only to see her staring at my ass. I was giving her the go ahead all she had to do was take it.

Haley's POV--

I watched her walk away with the bottle of wine I wanted to finish. She had just pushed me against a wall and teased me with the bottle. God she was so good at foreplay. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked away from me. As much as I loved watching her leave, I hated seeing her go. When she looked back at me over her shoulder, she had that come get me look in her eyes so that's exactly what I did. She was half way to the couch before I grabbed her from behind and tried to pry the bottle from her hands. She was ticklish, but obviously not enough to get her to give up the bottle and her arms were too long for me to reach her hands from behind. Her laugh was my favorite sound. She seemed so innocent but I knew better and I was going to get my revenge. I quickly grabbed her arms, pulled them behind her back and pushed her against the wall. She could out run me, but I was stronger. A whimper escaped her mouth as i held her to the wall with my body and held her arms behind her back. She still refused to let go until I whispered in her ear allowing her to feel my lips and breath, "Tessa, please give me the bottle." She gave up and I let her loose as I walked with to the couch with the bottle to my lips.

She was still leaning against the wall by time I sat down. I was leaning forward on the couch and looked up at her wondering what she was thinking. It either turned her on or scared her off. I took another sip of the wine as she walked over, but not before pulling the bottle away from my lips, setting it on the table, and replacing them with her own. I had my answer... to everything. Our lips collided and I immediately felt the softness of her lips, just how I imagined they'd be. She ran her tongue across the bottom of my lip as she held my face in her hands. "Finally I heard her mumble into my mouth." I didn't know what to focus on as I found myself trying to take her in all at once in case the moment passed. I wanted to remember this forever. I have longed for this woman for months and never expected anything from it and here she was kissing me. She pulled back and looked at me right in the eyes. There was a fire in them she wasn't holding back and she was in her most vulnerable state. I brought my hand to her face, running my thumb over her lips. I just wanted to look at her. I felt it, word vomit. "You're so beautiful." She looked at me, shocked at what I just said, but I didn't care. I put my hands on her waist just like I did on New Year's Eve, but this time I pulled her into me. She straddle me as I leaned back on the couch and our lips met again. It was full of passion and desire. I let my hands hold her against me as tight as possible and allowed my hand to slip under the back side of her shirt. I had to feel her skin. I rubbed her back as I slipped my tongued in her mouth only to be greeted by hers. She was a great kisser and there was just something about her lips that made me want to tug on it. I leaned up still holding her against me but the next time she tried to kiss me I pulled back, biting her lip instead. She let out an "aha" that came out half laugh, half moan. I kissed her neck watching as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Her hands were tangled in my hair pulling me to her. I ran my tongue from her collarbone to her jaw line as I noticed her breathing increase and her hips slowly staring to grind on me. I wanted her, more than anything I wanted to please her and taste her, but I wanted to take this slow. I wanted this to be done right and make sure we were on the same page. I don't even know if she's been with a girl before. I wrapped my arms around her back, and whispered, "Baby," in her ear. She looked at me now as we rested our heads against each others. I closed my eyes knowing the second I made eye contact with her, I'd be scared all over again and she knew it. I would get the exact same way when I talked to her after class and had a question for her. I lowered my head trying to find the words, but she she lifted my chin with her finger demanding my attention and as if reading my mind saying, "I've wanted this for months even though I tried to fight it. I'm sorry I pretty much gave you whip lash, but I want this, I want you, I want us. Can you give us the chance to see if we will work like I think we can?" It took a minute for me to process because I wasn't sure if fantasy or reality was happening. The long pause startled her and brought me back into the moment when she got off of me and sat next to me. She looked concerned as she messed with her hands. I took her hands in mine, kissing her fingertips on every finger. "I wouldn't have chased you this long if I didn't want this more than anything." She put her head on my shoulder and we fell asleep in front of the fire. What would everyone think?

More to come soon guys! Let me know what you think so far.

Boundaries (girlxgirl)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara