Background Story

Midoriya has always had a happy life, well at least he tries to believe he does. His father left them when he was still unborn. Ever since that day his mom was cold towards him. She would beat him, push him, kick him and anything that you can think of.

     He never knew if that was how moms showed love to their sons, heck he didn't know what love was but he knew that wasn't the way.

      When he started primary school at age four it wasn't fun for Midoriya. He constantly got bully by many other kids especially by a kid named Katsuki Bakugo or what he calls Kachan, while kachan calls him Deku meaning useless.  Midoriya tries to make the bullying stop, but the teachers wont listen to him, not even his own mother. 

       Kids his age were developing their quirks already, so his mom decided to take him to a doctor to see what type of quirk he had. Midoriya thought by having a quirk his mom would be happy and would start to love him but boy was he wrong. 

         "Sorry Miss. Inko but he doesnt have a quirk".

        Hearing this was as if a piece of him was gone, he didn't have a quirk due to him having an extra bone or joint in his pinkie. 

   "No....its fine", she said grabbing Midoriyas hand, squeezing it hard almost breaking his small hand and leaving a bruise.

       She walked out the office and drove home, but worse was yet to come. When they got home her mom lost it, she started throwing things around like a crazy person. 

    "MOM!, calm down", Midoriya said trying not to cry. He was scared out of his mind he hasn't seen her this bad in a while. 

  "You want me to calm down", she said in a very low and scary tone, she stopped throwing things around and started throwing things at him instead. Inko used her quirk of telekinesis and started throwing knives at her son.

    Midoriya tried to look for cover from the knives, some of the knives scrapped against his arms but not deep enough to leave a scar. 

   "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOUR FATHER LEFT US, ME!!", Inko said starting to chase him while throwing a big knife into his back, adding a new collection of scars on his back. The only part of his body where she would leave scars on.
     Midoriya fell from the excruciating pain while her mom stalked closer to him, but before she could do anything their was a knock at the door. Midoriya didn't know who it was but he could hear that her mom surprised and crying and screaming too, heard big foot steps coming towards him. 

   He could feel this large overwhelming presence looking over him he knew it wasn't his mom but a man, when he looked up, their was a big hand in front of him, he couldn't really see who it was from all his tears fogging up his vision. He hesitantly grabbed the strangers hand which pulled him up to his feet. 

    "Hello their son, I'm your father", the tall man said. Midoriya was confused, he thought he never had a father, his mom constantly said he didn't have one until the thing she yelled out minutes ago about leaving them. 

   "My...D-dad", Izuku said sniffling, the tall figure nodded and picked Izuku up and blew on his face a blue dust that made him fall asleep, while walking out the door. 

  "w-were are you going and why are you taking that piece of shit with you", Inko said the last part with malice. Her husband came back after all these years and she wasn't letting him go again. The tall man turned around towards her while a purple portal appeared behind him. 

   "Taking him with me since you have no use of him", he said stabbing her in  the stomach avoiding any vital organs, she feel to her knees in pain.