Aftermath

Third pov

  The whole class went back to the dorms talking about the fight between Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya.

   "I've never seen Bakugou lose his cool like that, especially over another classmate", said Denki.

   "Yeah, but know we know what Midoriyas quirk is and it's so-

   "Unique", lida said finishing Minas sentence.

   "Yeah!" She said bouncing up and down.

    "He was so ho- I mean cool", Uraraka said blushing red like a tomato. Todorokis eye twitched at Urarakas response knowing what she was going to say.

   Todoroki was currently hiding in a hallway corridor, he didn't do it on purpose, he just happened to be passing by when he heard Midoriyas name mentioned and decided to stay.

   "No he wasn't, what kind of person has a blood quirk, that's kind of weird and gross if you ask me", Mineta said.

    "Dude theirs literally a hero who has a blood type quirk", Denki said. Mineta scoffed at his response.

  "Yeah, and what do you have  against Midoriya, ever since he arrived you've been taking crap about him all day", lida said.

   "Not to be mean", everyone rolled their eyes. "But I don't like him, theirs something off about him".

    "You better watch out what you say, you better hope that Todoroki doesn't hear you", lida said.

    Shotos listened in for a while longer before going back to his room.

Shotos pov

     I was in my room looking at Midoriya sleep. After the whole incident I knew that him using his quirk would make him feel tired so I told him to go take a nap, at first he didn't saying something about a man will come for him, but I assured him that no one was going to take him away from me.

     It was getting dark so I decided to go to sleep. As soon as I was going to get in bed their was a knock at the door. Who could it be at this hour. I walked over and opened the door, to my surprise it was lida.

  "Oh, it's you"

   "Wow your happy to see me", lida said hurt. What was he expecting this is how I respond.

  "Anyways what brings you here"

  "Oh right, I'm here to confirm my suspensions about Midoriya", Todoroki was concerned,any question ran through his mind, did he know about Midoriyas past, his secret, his quirk.

CLIFFHANGER!!!! I'm back you weirdoos, I'm sorry for not updating I've been taken by the procrastinating god's🤦😂😅, this is I'm sorry that it's so short but it's what I got right now and I'm working on the next chapter, see you in the next chapter!!😂