Class-1A

Third person

    "Your late Todoroki", said Mr Aizawa. Shoto rolled his eyes at his remark. As they were walking in some students stopped their chattering and turned to see who was the strange looking kid with a tail and pointy ears but what they found most intriguing was his eyes even if it was for a brief moment his hair got out of the way from his left eye and some students saw that they were mismatched, one was a forest green color while the other was a crimson red. Midoriya didn't like being stared at and hid behind Shoto. Shoto turned to Midoriya who was hiding behind him and turned to look at Aizawa.

    "This is the new student", he said to the tired teacher who nodded and turned back to Midoriya.

   "He's going to introduce you to everyone and once he's done he's going to tell you where to sit, ok?", He nodded.

   "I-I'm I going to sit with you", Midoriya said looking into Shotos eyes. God he's just too adorable thought Todoroki. 

   "Of course", he said pinching his cheeks not too hard which Midoriya liked and leaned into his touch.

   What they didn't know is that someone was watching them closely, it was Bakugou and he couldn't believe his eyes that he's seeing Deku here of all places. He looked different not his usual full of life vibe he use to give but it's now a dark mellow feeling, his appearance also changed, he thought Deku was quirkless and seeing him like that took him by surprise. He thought he was gone forever, the last thing he knew about him was that he was kidnapped when they were four and after that he never knew if they found him or not, he just thought that maybe he died. They weren't great friends, Bakugou always bullied him along with others and he felt bad for doing what he did. He wanted to go up their and say something to him but his body wouldn't move but when he saw Todoroki or as he calls him icyhot touch Deku it made him furious and he didn't know why.

    "Cough", are you guys done", said the tired teacher in annoyance, this guy really knows how to ruin the mood thought Todoroki.

    "Jealous", Todoroki said smiling away. The sleeping teacher twitched in anger, he might be a tad jealous.

Shotos POV

     I wish I could've seen the look on his face but the whole time we where talking someone else was watching us or more specifically Midoriya. It was Bakugou. I don't know much about him but I don't like him one bit, he always gave this bad vibe and he doesn't get along well with others, but why was he watching him, he better not be thinking anything or else.

   "Today we have a new student", said Aizawa.

   "His name is Midoriya Izuku and welcome to our class", the class clapped in response. I could tell that Midoriya was uncomfortable by all the attention directed towards him.

   "He looks kind of weird and scary" said someone. I looked around to see who was the f*cking idiot that called my Midoriya scary!, I found him, it was a ugly short kid with purple balls on his head, it had to be Mineta, out of all the people I knew he could've been the only one to have said something so stupid. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when someone else beat me to it.

    "Little purple thing if you don't have anything nice or smart to say, don't speak at all and respect your classmates", said Lida, giving waves of authority.

   Mineta just snickered and saw me and looked away from my death glare, I wish that I could burn him alive right now. I looked back to Midoriya and saw that a little bit of black blood was leaking down the wall behind him, oh no I need to do something. I signaled Aizawa to look behind him he caught my signal and saw the black blood.

Third person

      Aizawa tried his best to cover up the blood but even some students saw it and they just brushed it off as some leaking paint. Lida was one of the students that saw it and he knew it wasn't anything else other than blood.

   He didn't know where it came from, he saw it appear out of nowhere. Someone has to have a blood quirk in this class he thought but he didn't know why would someone use their quirk right now, unless their trying to recreate carry. (Movie reference 😏😂).

Shotos POV

    "Ok class settle down", Aizawa said as he stood closer to the wall and punched a book to the wall to cover the blood, 'real settled nobody's going to notice'.

   "Go take your seat next to Shoto", he said to Midoriya, while some students and by some I mean Mineta, he was glad that he wasn't sitting next to Midoriya. Midoriya quickly came next to me which our table was next to a wall, I let him take the inside seat next to a wall while I took the outside one so he won't be seen by other students unless their sitting in front or across which they rarely look back but by seeing how the student were intrigued by him I know they will give a couple of glances back.

    "Are you ok?" I said grabbing Midoriyas hand under the desk, he shook his head 'yeah' but I could tell he wasn't seeing that the black blood was still coming down the wall. I could see Aizawa trying to cover up the blood as unoticed as possible but failing miserably, at least they might think it's paint. If he didn't have his restraints all the walls would be soaked in blood.

    "Dont lie I can tell that your not okay, just breathe in and out with me ok? Here we go in and out", i kept repeating it until he felt better, the blood stoped flowing and Mr Aizawa looked relieved and flopped to the floor, what a dramatic teacher.

     "All better now", I said patting his back he nodded in response.

   "Don't worry next time they won't look at you or make hurtful comments and anyways it was just one stupid kid, who I will teach a lesson to later"

    "B-But fighting in school is bad Shoto, you should do it outside of school", Midoriya said inocently. I laughed at his joke.

   "Wait did you just try to make a joke?"

   "No", he said looking away. Even though he said it in a monotone way I could tell it was a joke, I've never seen Midoriya try to joke before. I ruffled his hair and continued on with my work but not before I could see his tail swaying left to right, he doesn't know that his tail is giving away his feelings, he's too precious.

Third person

    Bakugou didn't like the thought of Deku sitting next to icyhot and him touching Deku. He wondered since when did they know each other. He'll have to talk to Deku when school is over, I'm going to get answers thought Bakugou.

Yassss another updateee!! How is everyone!? I'm thinking of writing a new book but can't think of anything can u guys give some ideas and also Bakugou has feeling for Deku who knew!😏, See you in the next chapter! Muahaha😈😏