Test part one

Shotos POV

"Since we have everyone here today, let's start the test", said Mr Aizawa looking towards me and Midoriyas way. Some students looked at each other in confusion not knowing that their was going to be a test.

"I thought we were already accepted into this class officially", said a pink looking girl. Mr Aizawa signed in frustration.

"That might be right for any other class, but for mine it isn't", he said giving a fake smile.

"Now hit the locker rooms and get changed into your gym clothes, I'll be waiting outside in a little bit, and Todoroki and Midoriya stay behind", he said looking serious, what does this baggy loser want. As soon as all the students exited the classroom he started talking.

"Since we're doing the test, I came to the conclusion to let Midoriya participate only on the power ball test so the students won't suspect too much on why he might be getting 'special' treatment, but if you see that in any moment that something is off about him tell me immediately", I nodded in response.

"What about his restraints?", I said looking at Midoriyas bracelets that repressed his quirk.

"I know I shouldn't do this but here's the key, take off the restraints only when necessary, like for example during the power ball test", he said giving me the key to Midoriyas bracelets. I nodded understanding his terms. He would be in big trouble if any of the other pros knew that he gave the key to a teenager, I could use this against him in the future.

"Now go to the locker rooms, your teammates are probably done changing by now". I nodded and grabbed Midoriyas hand and walked towards the locker rooms.

    As I was changing into my gym clothes, by the way they were provided by the school. I looked over too Midoriya, despite having multiple scars on his back and one or two around his rib cage area, he had a nice body, curvy body that looks so smooth even though he has a toned body, nice porcelain skin. Snap out of it Shoto no time for these thoughts.

   It was a good thing no one was here if not they would've questioned about Midoriyas scars especially Denki, he asks one too many questions and that would put Midoriya into a very uncomfortable position. Well I probably would be asking a lot of questions too if I were him, I don't know the full story on how he got those scars but I don't need to know at least not now. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Midoriya tugging at my sleeve.

"What is it", I said looking at him. He pointed at his shoes looking quite frustrated, I chuckled a bit he still doesn't know how to tie his shoes. I kneeled down and tied his shoes as I was doing this I felt a hand on my hair. It was Midoriya playing around with it, he can be so random sometimes, it's cute. I finished tying his shoes and grabbed his hand from my head and held it.

"Let's go, their waiting for us", I said walking out into the field where the test was taking place.

  (Time skip to the power ball test)

   It was time for the power ball test. As some students went up to volunteer first, I started to unlock Midoriyas restraints. Some students saw but immediately looked away when I glared back at them, except for Bakugou he kept staring at our direction or specifically staring at Midoriya once again.

Third person

   Bakugou saw Todoroki taking some bracelets off of Midoriya with a key, he didn't know why Midoriya was wearing bracelets that require a key, but he didn't like that he was all chummy with half and half. He also was still confused at Midoriyas new appearance and wondered how he was going to participate in the test if he had no quirk. He thought of confronting Midoriya about it but he got called up next for the test.

   Bakugou through the ball with a his explosive quirk and went further than any others ball except Urarakas, hers was to infinity. He thought he was quite awesome as he had the best score.

    Todoroki was quite impressed that he was good, he hasn't seen his quirk in action before. Midoriya on the other hand covered his ears annoyed by the loud booming noise but found the sound of the quirk familiar in some way but couldn't quite find from where he has heard the sound. Midoriya got snapped out of his thoughts by Todoroki, he turned and looked at him.

  "Are you okay?, you weren't responding their for a second", Todoroki asked worried. Midoriya just nodded in response, he was about to look away when he saw blood coming out of Midoriyas ear.

   "Oh my god your ear is bleeding!", Todoroki said in a panic, he started looking for anything to clean up the blood in his pockets. Midoriya raised his hand up to his ear feeling the red substance, staring at it until Todoroki wiped it from his hand with a napkin he found and pressed another one to his ear.

   "Was it from the loud noise", he asked Midoriya, Midoriya shrugged in response just staring at his eyes. Todoroki thought it was judging from when Midoriya covered his ear right when Bakugou used his quirk.

     "Todoroki your up next", said Mr Aizawa. Todoroki cursed under his breath.

     "Keep this on your ear ok?", He told Midoriya as he went up to the base plate. As he was going towards the base he couldn't stop thinking why Midoriya went blank for a second, maybe it was just the loud noise he thought to himself but he had a gut feeling that it wasn't. As Shoto got closer Aizawa pulled him to the side.

   "Is he ok?, He blanked out their for a minute". Shoto was surprised when Aizawa pulled him to the side to talk about Midoriya, and he didn't know why he was so interested and worried about Midoriya at this moment.

   "Yeah I think so, the bleeding was just from the loud noise", Mr Aizawa sigh in relief knowing the Midoriya has a more hightend hearing than most people, but he was still worried that Bakugous explosion could've triggered something even though that was part of the plan. But that wasn't why he was worried, what he really was worried was what All Might would do if he finds out what their doing with their adoptive son.

  "Is their something your not telling me", said Todoroki sounding quite annoyed. Aizawas breath hitched not expecting the question.

   "What would I be hiding, now get ready to throw the ball", be said changing the subject. Todoroki didn't brush it off as if nothing, he knew that Aizawa was hiding something about Midoriya. He grabbed the ball and threw it with his fire quirk surpassing Bakugous distance. Ignoring Bakugous insults and screams Todoroki went up to Aizawa and said. 

   "I know that your lying to me and I'm going to find out what it is", he said passing by him. Aizawa was shocked and worried that Shoto might do something, he has to report this to the other pro heros at once. For he knew that this would cause problems.

Dun Dun Dunnnn, CLIFFHANGER!!! Hello I'm back!!!, Sorry I haven't posted in a while, can't lie that i wasnt being lazy😅😅, hope u guys like this chapter and see u in the next one, and also I can't believe I'm at 3,000 READS!!, Thank youuu!!.

P.S Don't be afraid to give me ideas of what u might want me to incorporate in the story.