Dorms

Shotos POV

     We arrived at the school dorms for class 1A but I didn't see anyone, their probably still in class.

     I entered Midoriyas room or more like our room since we are going to be sharing rooms which I'm actually happy for.

   I laid Midoriya on his bed carefully trying not to squish his tail. I better go change my clothes they look like I've been through a blender. I later decided to grab something to eat for me and Midoriya since we haven't eaten since morning and it's now noon.

     Third person POV

     'Where I'm I ?' thought the greenatte boy sitting up. He looked around frantically looking for someone. 'Wheres Shoto?', he thought starting to panic. 

   Ever since Midoriya has been kidnapped he developed separation anxiety and it can get quite bad considering the quirks that he has. Thats why he can't be left alone for too long, he tries his best to remain calm but certain things get in the way.

       Midoriya tried to remember what Shoto told him to do when he was left alone. 'just breathe in and out, in and-

    'Do you really think thats going to work this time' said a raspy and malevelont voice, Midoriya looked around frantically looking for the source of the voice he was hearing not knowing that it was just all in his head well atleast for now.

    "Who are you?" Midoriya said out loud, his breathing starting to become shallow.

   'You don't remember me? Oh well that's a shame, we had such a good time'. Midoriya didn't remember who's voice it was but he would be lying if he said it didn't sound familiar. 

   'You want to know something', the voice said sounding amussed.

    "W-What is it?", Midoriya said gripping at the edge of the bed terrified to hear the response.

    'No matter what you do you will just end up killing everyone that you love in the end, just like how you killed your mother', the voice said chuckling.

   The voice was lying his mother was still alive, but they made him believe that he killed his own mother the day that he got kidnapped.

   "No!! Your wrong that was an accident!", Midoriya shouted out, his strong grip breaking the edge of the bed.

   'But was it really an accident? did you really think that you would escape from me, I mean this is all part of the plan anyways', he said chuckling.

  "No! shut up!"

   'Oh come on that's rude, you know I can take you back to that place, I had so much fun torturing you', Midoriyas eyes went wide at hearing this, he didn't want to go back to that place again, it only brought bad memories.

   "Shut up, just SHUT UP!", Dark black blood started to surround Midoriya around like a shield protecting him from the voice, but doing little effect to do so.

  The whole building started to shake making some things fall from their original spots.

  'Your really starting to lose it aren't you?,  you might even end up hurting someone', the voice said intrigued as it slowly faded away. 

Shotos POV

    I was looking for food around the fridge but couldn't find any, do these kids not have anything at all, I should probably hurry up and find something before Midoriya wakes up.

    "Well if it isn't you", said an all to familiar voice, why now of all times. I turned around to see who it was and I was right it was stupid glasses.