Questions? part two

Midoriyas pov

   I woke up from a splitting headache, I turn over to the right side of our bed and don't see Todoroki anywhere. Where is he! He's always their when I wake up, I could feel my heart racing, I look over to my left and see Todoroki talking to someone outside of our room. The door opened just a smidge. Okay, he's still here, I thought becoming relaxed.

   I couldn't quite make out what they were saying so I moved closer to the door making sure they couldn't here me. I could hear Todoroki shouting in anger I wonder what's going on.

I was right behind the door when I heard the person on the other side talk, it sounded like glasses. 

  "I know that Midoriya was the one who caused the accident at the dorms and I know he has more than two quirks",I heard glasses say to Todoroki.

He knows, is he going to tell the pro hero's in charge of me, their going to take me away from Todoroki again. My breathing became shallow, my hands started to shake, endless thoughts of them ripping me away from Todoroki flooded my mind. I can't let them do that, I won't I thought as my one natural colored eye began to turn red.

    "So what are you going to do with that information are you going to tell Aizawa and get Midoriya taken away", I heard Todoroki say.

    "No of course not but what do you mean get take away, is he under strict supervision because of his quirks?"

   "It's none of your business, I've already said too much". He said teaching for the door handle.

   "Wait", glasses said grabbing Todorokis arm trying to stop him from leaving.

   "What do you want let go of me", he said glaring at him.

   He let go of his arm, "fine but you can't just leave without explaining yourself".

    I heard footsteps approaching us from down the hall, they sounded big and heavy, who could it be maybe a teacher or another student, but I doubt it's a student at this time. If it's Aizawa, Todoroki will get in trouble, I need to do something.

     I opened the door and tugged on Todorokis shirt. "Todoroki someone is coming", he looked at me confused but didn't question it. Iida on the other hand composed himself not expecting me to come out.

    "What do you mean someone's coming, theirs no one here you see", he said looking around.

   I nodded my head,"yes their is I can hear them".

   "What's he talking about Todoroki"

  "I don't know", he said looking back to Iida.

  "Well well who do we have here, I'd say it's a bunch of losers squabbling in the middle of the f*cking night"

   "Great", Todoroki said under his breath pulling me behind him as soon as he heard the voice, who can it be? I wondered.

......guys....I'm sorry!!! 😭It's been so long like back in April yikes but I've updated it's short😂😅, who do you guys think it is??👀, also I've published a new book don't forget to check it out you can find it on my profile or type in The Royal Secret (Tododeku),