New Friend?

Shotos POV

    "Are you ready for your first day of class?", I asked Midoriya who was getting his backpack. Midoriya came late for the first UA entrance exams so the director decided to hold it again for the people who missed it. I already got enrolled into my class before Midoriya did so I'm more familiar with the teachers and students except for Lida, I guess he entered late too.

   "I guess, is there going to be many students in our class?", He asked fidgeting a bit. He's so cute when he worries.

   "Don't worry about it you'll do fine, and who knows you might make a few friends", I said putting on his restraints. They where two bracelets on each hand, each foot, and one on his neck but since they were so "nice" they made it look like a necklace.

    The director and pro heros who are in charge of UA decided it would be safer for everyone in UA if Midoriya used restraints that would restrain his quirks from going out of control and minimized the power of his quirk, and he is only allowed to use his quirk for class related things. Safe my butt I think it's demeaning.

   "I don't need new friends, I have you", Midoriya said, even though theirs no emotion in his words I can tell that he's happy and I can see his tail wagging. I blushed a little, he's too cute.

   "Come on you don't want to be late", I said closing our rooms door and holding his small hand in mine.

   We where walking towards UA when I heard someone say my name. Midoriya flinched at the sudden voice, Not this guy again.

   "Hello Todoroki", said Lida speed walking up to us.

"Why are you talking to me, I thought you hated me", I said smirking.

   "W-Well I noticed that I was wrong about you, and you handled the situation that happened at the dorms real calmly"

   "Takes a lot of guts to admit you were wrong"

    "Don't make me re-

"A-Aren't we going to be l-late Shoto", Midoriya said tugging at my sleeve. I completely forgot.

   "He was so quite I didn't even notice him, wait!", Midoriya flinched at his loud outburst again, he doesn't really like loud noises, he does have hightend senses.

     "He got accepted into UA too!?"

  "Is that a problem?", I said giving him a warning.

   "N-No I was just surprised that he also got accepted". He walked up to Midoriya and grabbed his hand making my eye twitch, I could feel my right side burning.

   "I'm so sorry I judged you by your appearance, I won't do it ever again" he said still grabbing his hand. Not that it made me jealous or anything. Midoriya took his hand out of Lida's hand and hugged my back trembling a little, how cute.

   "Ahhhh s-sorry", Lida said bowing many times.

   "It's alright, he doesn't like being touched and also can you quit bowing", I said laughing. He laughed as well and said sorry again, I think we'll be great friends.

    "Well shall we get to class, we only have three minutes", he said. I nodded.

    "Yep let's go Midoriya", I said grabbing his hand and running towards our class.

    Midoriya gave up running halfway and I ended up carrying him on my back, I guess he didn't have enough energy especially after yesterday, and Lida well he used his engine quirk to get their faster, he could've at least given us a lift.

    We were in front of our classroom door, I was about to open it but Midoriya stoped.

   "What's wrong?", I said worried.

  "I d-don't want to go in, theirs too many people"

   "How can you tell?"

"I can hear and sense them", I grabbed his shoulder.

   "Don't worry I'm here and if anyone bothers you tell me, ok?", He nodded and grabbed onto my sleeve.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get this out first before I begin the next chapter (evil laughter),and one of Midoriyas quirks has been revealed which is he has hightend senses, so basically he can hear, smell, see,faster and is stronger than most people, anyways some juicy stuff is coming up, and also I can't believe I'm at a thousand reads!!! I'm so happy that u guys like this book, well enough talking see u in the next chapter!!!,