Test part two

Shotos POV

   It was Midoriyas turn to take the test and everyone was curious to see what his quirk was. With all these eyes glued to Midoriya would only make him uncomfortable and stressed out making his quirk to lash out on accident.

    The pro heros allowed Midoriya to let the rest of the UA students to know about two quirks that he had. I would say we decided but they were the ones calling all the shots. They decided to let him use his healing quirk and his blood quirk, it was hard to convince them to let Midoriya use his blood quirk considering that it's almost as powerful as his demon quirk.

    They didn't want him using his  demon quirk at UA, saying something about putting the students at danger and that he's too unstable to be using it. They're not wrong he can get out of control sometimes but they should give him more freedom.

   The quirk is really strong and dangerous. The quirk had changed Midoriyas appearance like his ears are sharp, a tail, and sharp teeth. He has horns too but they only come out when he uses his demon quirk. 

     I looked over to Midoriya who was squeezing his arm a little too hard, him himself not even noticing that he was doing it, I grabbed his hand.

    "Hey everything's going to be alright", I said reassuring him. "Don't pay attention to them, just pretend their not their". Midoriya nodded and relaxed his grip on his arm.

     "Midoriya your up", Mr Aizawa said. Midoriya went up, grabbed the ball and threw it as far as he could. He used his blood quirk to throw the ball further than anybody else. It was like an explosion of blood coming out of his hand

    Everyone was in shock to finally know what Midoriyas quirk was, but not Bakugou, he was furious. I don't know what his problem is but he was not happy.

Third person

     Bakugou was furious, he didn't know why but the thought of Midoriya having a quirk angered him. He couldn't get out of his head that Midoriya lied to him and hid that fact that he did have a quirk all this time, but then again why would he ever tell him, they weren't ever close.

    Before he knew it he was already storming towards Midoriya getting his quirk ready.

   "DEKU!! YOU SON OF A B**TCH", he said using his quirk to go faster. Midoriya looked confused to why this blonde student was coming at him.

   Midoriya raised up his hand getting ready to use his quirk against Bakugou, he didn't know why he raised his hands up almost as if it was on instinct. Blood started to swirl around his arms and hands, he aimed towards Bakugou getting ready to shoot a small deadly spear he made with his blood when Todoroki grabbed his hand to stop him. Todoroki ignored the burning pain.

   Todoroki stood in front of Midoriya shielding him away from Bakugous sight.  Midoriya was angry that someone had stopped him, he looked up to see who had stopped him, as soon as he did all of his anger went away knowing that it was only Todoroki.

   Midoriya deactivated his quirk and his hands went limp to his side. He wrapped his arms around Todorokis back, taking in his smell to calm him down.

   Todoroki got distracted by Midoriya that he didn't notice Bakugou closing in. He made a shield of ice just in time getting pushed back still holding his ground, steadily grabbing Midoriya from behind who was still grabbing onto his back like a baby monkey would with it's mother.

   "Are you okay?", Todoroki said looking back at Midoriya worriedly. He nodded a 'yes' unfazed by what just happened.

   "Get out of the way half and half, this fight is with him not you", he said getting ready to attack again. Todoroki was ready to deflect his next attack but he was worried that Midoriya might get hurt in the process considering that he's not leaving his side anytime soon.

   "No matter what happens hold on to me tight, okay?", Todoroki whispered to Midoriya, Midoriya nodded and held a stronger grip around his back.

   "Are you listening to me!", Bakugou said becoming furious for being ignored.

    "I heard you, I just chose to ignore your words", students were looking back and forth at the situation some of them scared of what Bakugou might do.

    "I already told you that this doesn't concern you, my business is with him", he said pointing at Midoriya.

   "Yes it does!, Anything about him is my business". This made Bakugous blood boil with rage, he hated how close he acted with Midoriya, acting as if Midoriya was all his. He met him  first why wasn't he the one by his side he thought, but he knew the answer to that question all too well.

    Bakugou shook the thoughts away and flew using his explosive quirk towards Todoroki getting ready to fire his biggest attack yet. Todoroki didn't waste time and made ice obstacles to block his way but he just dodged them or blew them into pieces.

    "You think that's going to stop me", he said before making a big explosion, it blew the ground away and anything around it. Todoroki didn't block it in time and got prepared for the impact but it never came. Midoriyas hand was sticking out from behind Todoroki, making a shield out of blood completely blocking Bakugous attack and protecting the rest of class 1A from getting blown away.

   Todoroki signed in relief the neither Midoriya or anybody else got hurt.

    "Are you okay?" Midoriya asked Todoroki.

    "I should be the one to be asking you that", he chuckled, "but I'm okay thanks to you", Todoroki said patting his head, Midoriya smiled or at least he tried.

    Everybody turned to look at Bakugou who was still clearly angry and breathing heavily.

   "Deku, you blocked it you little piece of S*HIT!", he started making a run towards Midoriya but failed, he got restrained by Mr Aizawas scarf who finally decided to intervene.

   "That's enough Bakugou", he said holding him back. "I think you need a punishment for your actions today", he said dragging him away.

   "Everyone can go back to their dorms and have a little break for now", he said walking away. Well what an eventful day thought Todoroki.

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD, sorry that I haven't updated I just got caught up with school and then I had the next chapter ready but didn't have the time to publish it😭😅, but I'm back and I'll try to update consistently. Stay toon for the next chapter!