Pro Heros

(Shotos POV)

      "What the hell happen out their!?, you were supposed to have him under control!", one of the pro heroes in the room said. I'm so tired of the pro heroes telling me how to take care of Midoriya, what do they know what's best for him, what their all good for is meddling into Midoriyas life well All Might is an exception, he is his caregiver.

   "I did!, and plus no one got hurt so everything is fine, and try to be a little more quieter, Midoriya is sleeping", I said looking at Midoriya who was sleeping on a couch rustling a little in his sleep, he looks so peaceful and cute, such a small figure yet very thick and curvy, with soft porcelain skin...What I'm I saying, get a hold of yourself Shoto.

      "Someone almost lost their life to that  thing", what did he say, this little prick, I could feel my right side boiling up getting ready to burn him alive. I grabbed his collar and pushed him to a wall.

    "If you EVER and I mean EVER say that about Midoriya again I will personally kill you", I said, he snickered and tried to punch my face with his right hand that was free, but I dodged his attack. He looked in shock when I dodged his supposed to be powerful punch. My hands started to heat up and I almost burned his suit when I heard someone calling my name.

  "Shouto....what's all that noise", Midoriya said yawning.

   "It's nothing, don't worry about it", I said letting go of the so called pro hero. I sat next to him where he was taking a nap on the couch, I sat a couple of inches apart of where he was sitting, but Midoriya closed the gap scooting closer and resting his head on my lap curling into almost a ball and falling asleep once again, more like a cute fluffy ball.

      Aizawa sensei spoke out breaking the tension between some of the pro heroes.

  "Arguing wont get us anywhere, lets-"

   "Who was arguing?", I said sarcastically, I really cant stand listening to him. I covered Midoriyas ears knowing that the other pro hero was going to be loud, and I don't want that buffoon waking my fluff of ball.

   "DONT play your little childish games, we were just arguing a couple of minutes ago!", the pro hero that I almost beat up spoke angrily losing his cool. Aw he's still mad about before.

   "Who you calling childish, you were about to punch an innocent student for hurting your pride", I said smirking.

   "You little-

  "Enough! both of you, your both acting like children", Aizawa said, we both looked away ashamed of our behavior.

   "Good, now back to what I was going to say, we need to take Izuku to get checked and make sure he's alright, we don't know if his mind is stable". I did not like the sound of this.

  "He doesn't like hospitals and he's fine, all he needs is a good rest and away from you guys", I said picking Midoriya up carefully in bridal style.

 "Where are you taking him", the hobo looking hero said.

  "To the dorms of course, where else?", he nodded in response, being reassured and with that I left the room with Midoriya still in my arms, he really is like an angel when he's asleep, what I'm I saying he is an angel.

   "I'll always be by your side, protecting and giving you all the love you never got", I said kissing him on his forehead, if only I could kiss you on your mouth, but maybe some other time, I said blushing.

OMG, that was heated lol😏😂, sorry that I haven't updated 😅it feels like forever😥, I was busy with some things and I got writers block but I updated and that's what counts, it's shorter than the other chapters, not sure if I'm going to keep it like this but for now they will be short, hope that you enjoy the chapter see u in the next one😁

P.S

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!
(Kind of 😂)