SEVENTH CALL

- SEVENTH CALL;
cooking class

IT was saturday, a beautiful and calming saturday that didn't require jimin to think much

IT was saturday, a beautiful and calming saturday that didn't require jimin to think much. the young man had a blessed ten hours of sleep, feeling more refreshed than ever after a long and hectic week. the sky was blue, the sun was most definitely out and burning everyone's eyes with its glorious beaming rays.

there jimin lied on his bed, sheets crumbled up and thrown to the side, his shirt half up and exposing his midriff. his sleepy eyes still closed as he searched blindly for his phone on his drawer. he grabbed it with clumsily, checking the time. 10:28. he smiled to himself as he spotted the text namjoon sent him before accidentally dropping the phone onto his face.

it didn't matter though, he was happy and calm-
and hungry. he also had to pee.

jimin rolled himself out of bed, groaning as he stretched his back and arms. he padded over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. then came out looking more refreshed and happy as ever. still very hungry though, hopefully the taste of the food wouldn't be so bad since he had brushed his teeth immediately after washing his hands.

jimin grabbed his phone from his drawer, now remembering he forgot to text namjoon back.

████████████████████

jiminie: good morning. hahaha. i woke up pretty late today.

████████████████████

jimin put down his phone and changed into a cleaner pair of sweatpants and pulled on a pink long sleeved shirt. he ran his hands through his hair, lazily combing through the tiny knots that may have appeared over night. he heard his phone buzz and he quickly picked it up.

████████████████████

joon: Gee, pretty late?
You woke up like at 10:00!
That's very very late.

jiminie: noooo it's not!

joon: Tsk tsk.
So you're just about to eat?

jiminie: :D yah. brunch.

joon: Oooh, you should make spaghetti.
Since it's just about to be lunch soon.

jiminie: i don't know how
to make spaghetti. ^^;

joon: then i'll show you :}

████████████████████

truth be told, jimin actually did now how to make spaghetti. he just wanted an excuse to talk to namjoon over the phone since it was the closest he can get to over really and truly get to know him. another thing is that namjoon's velvety voice was so soothing, so calming and sometimes it made jimin's heart skip a beat. especially when he said his name with such gentleness.