NINTH CALL

not edited.
like everything else.

— NINTH CALL;
thank you

JIMIN pressed the red 'end' button on his phone, finishing the conversation with taehyung

JIMIN pressed the red 'end' button on his phone, finishing the conversation with taehyung. he smiled to himself as he stretched his arms out, shaking them a little. 'looks like i have to cook a little. hopefully this time hoseok's little meet up actually turns out like he plans.' jimin giggled softly to himself. he looked out the window, his eyes softening as he thought about the time when hoseok and him didn't even look in each other's direction.

it changed... you see, jimin used to be a very bitter person, who was stuck in the past. he was also a very envious person. hoseok got to follow his dreams and jimin... jimin didn't even get the chance to take off. said man shook his head, not wanting to think about his dreams. 

it was still a very touchy subject.

it would always be but jimin didn't want to be sad about it, he'll find something. something that would bring the same passionate love that dancing gave him. 

he blushed, thinking about namjoon. 

'no! not that kind of passionate love!'  

he placed his phone on the counter, plugging it in to let it charge. after that he reached for his cute light blue apron with the little bear on the pocket. he thought it was cute, no... very cute! 

jimin got out his bowls and pans, he spread them out on his counter, rubbing his chin a little as he tried to figure out what kind of dish he should make. he had a lot of vegetables, some beef and noodles to spare as well. he clapped his hands together, finally figuring out what he should make. japchae! he wasn't sure if it'll turn out great or not since it's been a while but it wouldn't hurt to try. he wouldn't poison anyone. with a happy grin, he set out to work. 

while he was cooking up a storm, he missed the notifications that buzzed on his phone, his radio blasting on some random song he hadn't heard in a while. he was cooking for about fifteen minutes when he finally heard his notification ring again. 

█████████████████████████████

namjoonie 🦀 : Help! Help!  

I don't know what to wear. 

My room mate is making me go 
to another of his boyfriend's 
badly planned parties.

This time, it's supposed to be
formal. At least that's what Yoongi said.

jIminIEEEEEEEAHHHH

█████████████████████████████

jimin did a double take, yoongi? he laughed to himself, there's no way namjoon would be friends with the yoongi dating hoseok. even though both yoongi's are dating someone- there are many yoongis! all over the world!