TEXT MESSAGE (12)

— TEXT MESSAGE (12);
then weeks

JIMIN heard the clash of thunder before the small pitter patter of the rain, watching it fall softly and slowly

JIMIN heard the clash of thunder before the small pitter patter of the rain, watching it fall softly and slowly. quickly then did it start gaining momentum, he luckily got into the company building before the rain started hitting harder. he watched it fall as he stood close to the tall glass window. the lobby he was in buzzed with life, some people chatting, others rushing out to the exit while others sprinted in; their clothes soaked in rain. yet despite all this chaos of motion, for jimin, it was calm and serene.

he smiled to himself, breathing in slowly before turning on his heels. he brought the metal straw of his drink to his lips, taking a sip of the mango smoothie he got for himself. he made his way to taehyung's office, not knocking at all as he stepped inside. taehyung was on the phone, giving jimin a brief smile before going back to a rather tense discussion on the phone.

it was rather odd, seeing his usually cheery friend act so professional and mature. also rather awkward so jimin decided to pull out his phone, opening up the text namjoon sent him.

█████████████████████████████

joon 🍯: Also I'm rather
surprised you
were able to figure out the
murderer that easily.
sent at 5:23 p.m

:-( I thought I hid it better
than that, but I'm really
glad you liked it.
sent at 5:24

It means a lot.
sent at 5:24

chim 🐣: well i like to think
im pretty good at...

asking my friend to help me.
T-T

joon 🍯: That's cheating!!!

Gosh! And there I was thinking
I lost my mojo after the third book

The stress! The panic! Jimin!

█████████████████████████████

jimin giggled softly, poking his cheek with his straw as he tried taking another sip of his mango smoothie. orangy yellow sweetness dotting the smooth expanse of his cheek. he really... he really did like namjoon and he could feel those feelings just bubble up so pleasantly in his chest. it was... it was truly very nice. he typed something down quick as soon as taehyung got off the phone, setting down the paper bag of food on the desk. 

taehyung grabbed the paper bag, his mouth watering at the smell of something warm and spicy inside said bag. he pulled out the container of food, opening it up with a groan, digging in quickly and loudly. he hasn't eating literally all day- blame his stressful job that he loves and hates all at the same time.