THE END

— THE END;
the beginning

THE bus was crowded, too hot from the warm bodies and soft sweaters

THE bus was crowded, too hot from the warm bodies and soft sweaters. it was loud too, from the rumbling of the machine itself as it swiftly passed through the city. it was also loud from the talk between people, filling in space in such a way that it wasn't too overwhelming. namjoon's sweaty fingers struggled to grasp hold of the metal pole, his other hand clasped tightly around jimin's smaller but equally as sweaty hand.

it's wasn't gross- really, just a bit sticky and uncomfortable.

namjoon turned to look at jimin, a small smile spreading across his face. he looked really happy, just standing there in a crowded tin can with jimin. the younger returned the smile as well, just less shy and more gleeful.

"so... are you going to tell me where are we going?" jimin asked again for the third time and namjoon just chuckled with a smile. he shook his head no. jimin's shoulders kind of fell as he let out a sigh, his lips pressing together. the bus jolted, jimin's grip on the pole almost slipping, his eyes widening as he looked up. 

"didn't i tell you it was a surprise?" namjoon gently tapped jimin's cute nose with his finger.

jimin scrunched his nose up a bit, leaning his head against namjoon's arm. he closed his eyes with a smile, "alright then...."

there was a second of silence before jimin spoke up again, looking up at the taller male. "namjoon?" 

said male looked down, humming softly in respond. encouraging jimin to say more. 

jimin's cheeks turned a soft rosy colour, "i'm really glad i met you." he fiddled with the rings on namjoon's hands, his gaze still on him. the elder of the two could stared into those warm chocolate eyes all day and get utterly lost them. he smiled back, dimples pressing into the sides of his pink cheeks. 

"i'm glad too." 

the bus came to a halt, both men kind of stumbling as it did. namjoon rubbed his knee a bit after he let go of the metal pole. he pulled out his cane, leading jimin out of the crowed tin can.

"can you tell me now?"

"mmm.... not yet."

"hmph!"

they walked for a little more until they reached the place namjoon was taking him to. they stopped in front of a small line of people which led to an entrance. beyond the entrance, from what jimin could see above the white fence, was a ferris wheel and a rollercoaster or two.

jimin gasped, giggling a little as he gently nudged namjoon. " ahaha! i love this!" he immediately looked excited and energized, his grin bright and lively.

they patiently waited for the line to move, jimin excitedly rocking on the  heels of his feet. namjoon just smiled endearingly, his own hands fidgeting  with his cane in excitement. he hasn't been in at a fair in quite some time. they used to be one of his favourite places.