Part-10(b)

Part-10(B)
After buying gift for arnav khushi comes out frm mall n on turning her scooty bumps with truck.when her eyes open she was on hospital bed

Firstly for few days she was nt able to recognise anyone bt slowly slowly she started recognising her family after few day she becomes little bit normal dn reality hits her dt her one half body is paralysed she was nt able to move her left hand n leg too her right hand is fractured  she has done plastic surgery as left side of her face was damaged too n after surgery heavy marks left on her face n neck she was fully dead.After phsiotherapic sesson her hand comes to normal in all these 2yrs bt nt her leg she got limp n heavy marks on her face n neck.After going to many doctors still no improvement takes place.

Flashback end

Coming out frm her thought khushi saw arnav pic again
See arnav im no more ur anklet beauty who was hving beautiful ankles nw my ankles are nt beautiful its very much scary , im no more your koyal who was very pretty i m no more ur khushi see my face arnav im no more ur beautiful Koyal
I am sorry arnav pls forgive me
I am scared arnav wt if my nightmare comes true then i will nt be able to live with dt thought dt nw ur love is converted  into ur disgust i kn arnav u promised me dt i will never loose u i should trust you bt arnav wt to do im very much scared.

U kn arnav after reading ur book i hv thought many times to call u bt dnt get dt much courage to finally call u im sorry arnav pls forgive me pls trust me arnav i love you lot pls forgive me she cried bitterly n dnt kn when she goes to sleep hugging the book.

Dt accident was very severe no doubt today khushi is alive is her second birth bt this khushi is no more arnav's she looses her self-confidence.Due to accident her trust on arnav's love covered by fear. Due to her fear Arshi become Arnav n Khushi

Its been 2yrs arnav nt able to reach khushi he tried several times by her frnd shreya n anu even called to her mobile no. Bt no response  After few days when she does nt come to NID he decided to go Pune bt frm dere arnav comes to kn dt she has sifted to delhi suddenly bt dnt kn the reason nw he was nt hving any of her contact.

Finally  to reach her arnav decided to write book
'Tale of love by Telephone' in which he changed characters name n many of dere private moments he dos nt wrote he wrote  only dos moments which are ok n as he kns khushi will nt like if he write anything openly even he too  dnt wnt it. N he completed dis book 4 months before.arnav just wnted to reach her by any mean. He kn wherever khushi is she will definitely read his book.

No one can do anything against fate. In arnav-khushi story all thing was dere bt still fate decided to separate dm. Hopefully khush's trust or arnav's love have to give more test due to which dy separated bt yes dy were separated....