Epilogue

Epilogue

After coming back from honeymoon arnav and khushi comes to know about pia and vishal. That vishal has proposed pia for marriage,pia has said yes and families are too agree for this relation. As khushi education is completed ,her health was also nice so it was decided after pia- vishal engagement khushi leg operation will take place.

Oh how can i forget about Cookie that where is he? How is he?
.Before marriage khushi put one condition in front of arnav. She will bring Cookie with her , he will live and sleep with her in her room.Cookie will remain in same way in his house too like he is living with khushi. If arnav agree on this condition then she will marry him otherwise forget marriage.

Arnav cannot believes for khushi cookie is so much important that she refused to marry him her love. But arnav don't want this Handi to come in his home. Dont want khushi love to come in his home so he asked all to support him because he knows anyone will support him khushi will not bring cookie with her.
But no one helped him as Cookie was very nice, well disciplined and was very cute . He make arnav family his friend like he make khushi family. So finally arnav has to agree . And after marriage khushi bring cookie with her in raizada mansion. Now whole family comes to know about this love triangle Cookie ,Khushi and Arnav in which arnav was villan  so all laugh at the condition of arnav in front of Cookie.

As decided khushi operation will occur after pia and vishal engagement. So today was that day. Dr. Were taking to khushi in OT

Before going to OT Khushi hold arnav hand very tightly

Khushi :" arnav i am very scared "
Arnav :" don't get scared nothing will happen "
Khushi :" no.. no arnav i am  not going inside i am very scared i don't want this operation i don't want."
Arnav :" no koyal nothing will happen  to you. Rembere you are doing this for us after this operation your leg will be fine you will able to walk without stick. In the way you want so be strong be positive ok and dad and vishal bhai are inside with you so don't worry ok" he nodded his head and said with a smile.

Khushi too nodded her head she too smile and arnav kissed her forehead.

Around 5hrs arnav dad come out from OT and khushi mom and dad come forward.
"' congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gupta khushi operation is successful"

. Arnav  comes forward " dad how is khushi"
" she is fine arnav" arnav brother vishal said
" yes arnav she is fine after 1 hr she will shifted to room you can meet her there"
" no dad i want to see her now please"
Arnav dad smiled and said "ok only you can go inside, sister take him to khushi".
Arnav goes inside OT and saw his beautiful koyal his Anklet beauty is lying unconscious and many niddles were attached to her. Arnav kissed on her forehead and on that niddle area very slowly. Then after giving peek on her lips he comes out of OT.

After few hrs khushi came in senses. Due to heavy medicines she again closed her eyes. Arnav turned to looked at his  father worriedly " don't worry this is heavy medicine effect  she will be normal after few hrs."

So finally 4hrs khushi fully  comes from her medicine effects and she was normal now. After that 4 days khushi remain in hospital and then she got discharge. After that operation 2 month her physiotherpy session was started.

After her operation 6 months pia and vishal marriage too occur.

Its been 1.5 yr now khushi can walk on her legs but slowly slowly not for many time she has to sit after  some time as her leg is still weak , at present she cannot climb stairs so her and arnav room is shifted on ground floor.

Its  been 2yrs of arnav khushi  marriage khushi today give birth to baby boy and arnav-khushi named it "Arush" within a few days Cookie make arush too his frnd
Still after 2 yrs arnav and cookie are rival arnav is villan and cookie is lover of khushi. Now with this new person "Arush"  entry in khushi life.
Arnav become nonexistent to khushi. Cookie has no problem with arush so he shared her with arush they play like a best buddies

When arush become 2 yrs arnav and khushi both open a firm on the name of there son 'Arush' in which Arnav has Graphic department and Khushi has Interior department . Later Anurag and Shreya their clg friends too joined 'Arush' as a partners

.
After 3yrs of there marriage khushi can walk properly

Its been whole 5yrs still arnav and Cookie relation is same now arush too joined with cookie so when ever arnav - khushi fight reason is cookie or arush. Firm which both arnav and khushi started on the name their son Arush is successful now.

Pia and vishal has 2 yr daughter  Priyali and she too joined Cookie and Arush gang in which Cookie is boss.

After 2 yrs of arnav khushi marriage Vishal and his father made there private hospital "Astha" in which Pia look after its financial department and  after Arush its financial department too.

Khushi did interior of Astha and raizada house and her bedroom too it was her dream to do interior of her house and arnav khushi bedroom too

Today arnav and khushi are very happy with their son Arush and Cookie

Yes many ups and down comes but like before they now don't separate khushi trust on arnav love. The fear which was in her now goes away she has come out of her depression and can walk properly with her positive will power and along with her trust on  arnav true love all this happened very soon . Arnav too is happy seeing his koyal is happy. Still khushi wears arnav gifted anklets and still after 5 yrs of their marriage they keep fast on Poonam( full moon night) arnav for khushi and khushi for cookie,arush and arnav. His jealousy level is increased one level up.

Tale of love by telephone which started from simple voice of anklets  saw many things some good and some bad , pain of loosing, separation  tale who has to go through many test of love but all in all happy ending

" The destiny of this tale was Meeting of Two body Arnav and Khushi but one Soul and made together their own world in which they live with their sign of love Arush"

                    Ending in which

                  Arnav khushi
       "Humesha sath  rhae gae"