Part-12(a)

Part-12(A)
Khushi n her sister Pia both were sitting in doctor's chamber n waiting for his arrival as today is day on which khushi has to show her test reports which was prescribed by doctor. So both were sitting n within few mins doctor come.

He was seeing khushi report today khushi was nervous,scared,excited all dnt kn wt will going to happen how much are the chances?  will she be able to walk normally ? or she will walk in the same way like at present she walk with the help to sticks.
She was very scared.

With a fingered n praying with a god she was waiting for the doctor to give his ans.

"Congrats , 
Khushi you have good chances to walk after operation n physiologic sesson u can walk up to 40-42% means u can walk bt yes u will need one stick bt dont worry might be after few years you can walk without stick too so just smile", said doctor having smile on his face.

Listening doctors word smile comes on

But she did not able to believe so she asked again to doctor
"Really doctor i will be able walk"

"Yes khushi you will be able to walk" said doctor with a smile

With the doctors conformation khushi face Britten up like a moon yes she will be able to walk ok not fully but Atleast her leg will move.

Tears comes out frm khushi eyes n she hugs pia tightly " di i will be able to walk i will be able to walk im very happy" said khushi excitedly.

Seeing such happiness on patient face, ray of hope in patients life doctors to get happy with there patient. Same here happens. Docter n nurse standing near the doctor too hv smile.

After bid bye to doctor khushi n pia left doctor's cabin

Today since morning she was having a feeling dt something big will be going to happen dnt kn whether it is gud or bad so yes she was happy with the news given by doctor bt  what her heart alarming not making her feel dis happiness fully.

She was in her thought passing from the corridor as in the corridor many peoples were there all were moving here n there fastly n someone by mistake pushed khushi n khushi who was in her thought   was abt to fall down but two strong arms hold her safely.

"Im very sorry im really very sorry actually i was pushed by someone" khushi  who was busy in making herself standing firmly did not look upward.

For saying thanks when she look towards the person who helped her. In place of thanks her mouth said

        "Arnav"

khushi become shocked she has never thought she will going to meet arnav again n dt in the same hospital where she is present

Without giving any reaction or reply  Arnav make her sit on near by chair properly and look khushi frm her parallized leg to her shocked face who's one side was having many marks to her fearful teary eyes n again to her leg back to eyes frm now anytime tears can come out.

Khushi with a hope n scarcely having tears in her eyes slowly  said again
" Arnav"