20-(b)

Part-20(B)
At night arnav tried many times to talk khushi but she did not picked up his call. Finally after sweet
"Good night" msg he to sleep waiting for the morning to work on his Plan B ,to make khushi ready to start her education again.

Morning  8 o'clock Khushi 's place

Door bell ringed with it smile comes on khushi face. She goes to open the gate. There she found arnav standing with a large bouquet of white rose and levender flowers and having huge smile too .

Arnav: kissed khushi "Good morning Koyal" said with a smile and gave those flowers to khushi and she take those flowers
Looking flowers and its odour bring smile on khushi face. But khushi did not Said anything to arnav she give side to arnav so that he can come in.
Arnav  picked up khushi in his arms and said "what happen koyal ?why are you so quite don't you like flowers ?"
Khushi still remain quiet . They go in her room arnav make her sit on her bed and he goes to bring coffee for both of as every morning they drink there coffee together.

In kitchen he found Pia and ask her the reason why khushi is quiet? " I also don't know. After you left she is like this. Yesterday she has not even eaten her dinner. I tried many times to ask but all the time she said nothing di"

After taking coffee and snacks he come,back in khushi room. The flowers which he bring for her today. She nicely kept those flowers on her bed side. Whole room was filled up with Lavender flower smell actually lavender flowers odour is very much helpful to cure depression patient. Its smell relax person mind and in the morning when your lover send you flowers daily it makes you feels special in your lovers life.

He goes to khushi give her coffee
Arnav:" khushi what happen why are not speaking dear?"
Khushi:" i am sorry arnav" she said not looking in his eyes.
Arnav:" sorry for what?" He knows for what she is saying sorry but he wants to lisen from her mouth as he has his Plan B.
Khushi:"for my yesterday behaviour" she said slowly
Arnav:" oh thats ok khushi i understand" he take it in very lightly manner.

Khushi put coffee mug on near by table hold arnav hand.

Khushi:" no arnav you are not understanding. I really do. I know you was saying for my good you want i should complete my education, i should go out and meet people. But arnav trust me i can't do . I'm scared to meet people i just feel i am useless. And cant do anything, pls dont force me to do anything which i know i will not be able to do. I am just useless "she hides her face in her hand and started crying

He hugs khushi
Arnav feels very bad for khushi he dont wanted to hurt her, dont want khushi to cry he just wanted his Koyal his Khushi is it so tough to get that khushi?

At noon arnav and khushi watching the tv.

Arnav :" koyal you always wanted to do interior of Our house our room right?"

Khushi looked arnav but his eyes were on tv and thought 'from where all this interior of their house and room comes did arnav is again trying   in this manner so that i can.."
Khushi :" arnav from where all this comes from?"
Arnav :" what? This interior of our house , our room" he said innocently Khushi :" yes"
Arnav :" just asking dear thats it"
Khushi :" yes i always wanted to do interior of Our house, even for it i started doing more hardwork in my studies so that i can grab more and more knowledge." She said in low tone but yes some where it was having little bit excitement too.
Arnav :" so for it you started collecting many ideas from different magazines, from internet right but later you throwed them"
Khushi :" yes i throwed them because i wanted to put my idea in my house in my room in Our house , our room that will be our you and me so why should i put others ideas in our world so i destroyed all "  she said all this in anger tone . (Looking her like this arnav wants to laugh but he dont want today should be his life last day so he some how controlled himself.)