Part-14(a)

Part-14(A)

Khushi comes out of the kitchen, where she can get the arnav standing in the middle of drawing room.

Her lips got curved for her beautiful smile, but But the next moment is lost when it she did not find any smile on  Arnav's face.

Arnav sees khushi frm head to feet then he look at the in khushi eyes in which tears and fear of dream does not comes true which she is seeing last 2 yrs.
( glass fell down from khushi's hand due to which it breaks )

Arnav  goes further towards khushi and with every step of his way, khushi started moving backward slowly both were looking deeply in each other's eyes as if one is asking "Why" while the other one is saying "SORRY".

With the every step of arnav towards khushi the heartbeat of khushi is increasing and only one question coming in her mind " Has her dream comes true?" She does not want to bring such type of thought in her mind still it is coming.

Arnav comes close to khushi. Then what khushi sees she never wanted to see it, and she starts to become unconscious.

Before her eyes fully close due to unconsciousness she sees worried arnav  grabs her so that she does not fell down and whole 2yrs she hears her name from from arnav's voice.

Before she get fully unconscious only one name only one word comes on khushi lips "arnav" which only khushi can  hears.

After 2hrs
When khushi opens her eyes she finds herself on bed in front of worried pia.

" Is this my room? (Khushi looks around whole room) "
" No dis is not my room then where im ?"
Khushi got confused

Khushi try to get up but her head swirls  nd it got pain too she fell down back on bed.

" slowly khushi slowly let me help you"
( pia holds khushi and helped her to sit)

" di where im and all these needles why all these are attached what to me?"

" khushi you got unconscious so i bring like morning so i bring you hospital"

" hospital ! ( with the name of hospital her heartbeat increased ) why di ? What happen to me and who bring me here ?"

Khushi become shocked that she is in hospital she cant believe the place from where were she never wanted to come she is sitting  now in that place.

" khushi you got unconscious for the second time so i got worried and.."

Before pia can continue doctor enters in room for khushi's checkup.

"  Hello khushi! " doctor said with a smile on his face
"Hello doctor" khushi too replied with a smile.

"How are feeling now khushi?"
" i m good doctor"
"Any sort of pain in your head  or any sort of dizziness or weakness"
"No doctor nothing like that but yes little bit heaviness is there in my head"
" hmmm... dont worry that will be ok  by proper rest" ( in the mean time doctor check pulse of khushi)

Doctor got satisfied with the khushi condition.

"Well why did you not come along with pia to show your report? You kn your leg  have good chances get cured"
" yea di told me about well doctor how much i have chances?"
"After operation and psychotherapy you have 40-45% chances and which is very good according to your present condition" doctor replied with a smile

Listening doctor's word smile comes on khushi's face.
" thank you doctor"
"Dont thank me now thank me after operation ok now you take rest"

"And pia these are few medicines give her after she take food it will help her to remove heaviness n she will get proper sleep too"
" yes doctor" pia replied to the doctor.

Doctor is about to go out frm room he turned back " Arnav you will be late"
"Yes bhai i will come late dont worry i have car"( voice comes from khushi's behind)

khushi become shocked and confused)
" Is this arnav or im just dream?"

" ok take care"
" yea bhai i will and you too take care"

Now khushi got confirmed dt arnav is present in this room with her and smiles comes on khushi lips.

"But why arnav is not talking with me, what happen ? Dont he wnt to talk me? Is he is not happy like me or there is something else.
Pls arnav talk to me pls call my name i want to lisen my name from your voice pls arnav talk to your koyal your khushi your anklet beauty"  khushi said in her heart

" pia you sit hear with khushi i will bring  medicines"
Arnav said  as if he has lisen his khushi's  his koyal his anklet beauty words that she wanted to lisen her name from his voice

Arnav take prescription paper from pia n he goes to bring medicines.

" is arnav is here to help pia di or because of his love for me.  Is Arnav is really worried for me if yes then why he is not asking me ?why he is not talking? he is talking to all doctor,di then why not me."

Is he is angry with me? yes he will be angry? But how much arnav become angry he never stops talking with me.
Then why he is not talking to me?" ( khushi was getting  very much confused  by arnav behaviour towards her)