Part-21(b)

Part-21(B)
Arnav:" tell me khushi are you  trying to seduce me?" he again asked naughtly with a smrik on his lips
khushi cheeks become red she closed her eyes and turned her face to other side. she was also thinking that what happen to her suddenly what she was thinking. but why he stopped me dont.... stop it khushi dont think so much and what must be arnav be thinking how much desperate you are how much cheap you are..'

Khushi :" sorry woh.." she said slowly and guilty tone.

Arnav become confused why she is saying sorry

Arnav:" open your eyes koyal" he turned her face and said
But khushi did not open her eyes

Arnav:" koyal open your eyes dear"
Now khushi open her eyes. And arnav saw guilt and pain tears arnav can understand guilt tears very easily but pain arnav cannot understand not even feel it because khushi in that pain is confused whether she should think about it or not and that pain was of 'arnav dont love her like before' she wanted to trust arnav that yes he still loves her like before but when person dont have trust on himself how can he trust  other and when you are scared what if one day he will leave you. Then

Arnav: leave her both hand now from one hand he was cupping her face and from his other hand he was balancing himself but he was still on khushi" what happen why are you saying sorry khushi ".

Khushi :" sorry for whatever i.. i did you must be thinking how much des..." she again closed her eyes.

Smile comes on arnav's face 'idiot she think anything she dont know how much desperate for her i am '

Arnav :" you think so much khushi so dont do that  at present think about only entrance exam. I bring laptop we will study from it" arnav get up from her and goes to take laptop
Khushi also get up and turned to see retiring figure of arnav.

After whole three days of hardwork .finally  Khushi gave entrance test which was ok so khushi moral was down but all time arnav keep on motivating her and now arnav and khushi was sitting outside the office waiting for khushi number to go inside for entrance interview. Khushi was very nervous she was entering alone to meet new people's after her accident  this was her 1st time she was talking  someone alone where no one of her side with her present. She was scared for only 10 mins then what will happen when she will join classes.

Last 3 days for arnav and to Pia too was not less than war. After every 1 hour they have to give her energy bottle to khushi from
Pia it was: " Khushi you can do it " from Arnav: " Koyal  i have full faith on you do it you will surely pass this entrance exam".

Finally khushi name was announced and she goes to give interview before going inside she hold arnav's both the hand in her both hand hold it tightly closed her eyes thought' i can cross this interview i  will do it and doing this for arnav faith for his trust'  she holds him as she is taking his faith energy in her and with a fingers crossed entered to give her interview. After around 5-8mins when khushi came out from office. Arnav got scared by looking at her.

She was heavily sweating and shivering too. He make her sit on near by chair

Arnav :" koyal what happen ? Why are shivering" He gave her water.he take out his hanky and cleared her sweat.

Khushi :" nothing "

Arnav :" then why are you shivering and so much sweating? What happened inside khushi tell me?" He angrily get up and was about to go inside the room

Khushi closes her eyes hold arnav's hand as if again taking  energy from him and open her eyes and found worried arnav looking him.

Arnav :" what happen koyal ?" He cupped her face

Khushi :" i dont know but now i am fine"
Smile comes on arnav face.

They were waiting for result after around 30 min teacher put candidate selected list on notice. Board With a fingers cross arnav goes to see the list

He comes ruiningly and hug khushi
Arnav :" khushi you got selected you have cleared entrance exam. Wow..

Arnav was very happy finally she cleared her 2nd step to start education. 1st one was to get ready for to start her education go out of house and 2nd is this one now 3rd butt...

Khushi was speechless.she cant believe she can do it she looked around the candidates who were in so many numbers but she was the lucky one who comes under the passing list. Smile comes on her lips and she hugs him too

At night Pia , khushi,Arnav and Vishal dont know from where he come because this was the new development for arnav-khushi . Dr. Vishal is now just friend according to both is friend of Pia. Love birds were understanding but both remain quite till these just friend's decide when they want to say something to each other because problem was both take eachother just friend but in heart love but not able to say something to eachother uff... 80's love story . So love birds and just friend 's couple did party.

Khushi was very happy she was enjoying fully it was change for khushi and doctor also said give khushi happy, exciting environment where not only he but other should present so it became perfect party which will helpful for keeping khushi happy.

Arnav came to kitchen to bring coke bottles he hears voice from behind

Vishal :" arnav you did good thing by putting this small party environment , decorated whole room ,these drinks and all good its a change for khushi. And she needs happy environment." He said putting his hand on his shoulder

Arnav :" yes bhai thanks but what are you doing here in this party ?" He raised his eyebrows.

Vishal:" actually i was just passing from here so thought join this party." He gave excuse

Arnav:" who invited you me i dont remb , khushi i am sure she also not did this then Pia"

Vishal:" Pia aaaa....." he goes from dont want to give further answer.

After giving khushi her depression medicine arnav also goes from there as tomorrow she has to get up early morning. Because tomorrow was the 1st day of her new life.

Next morning khushi was getting ready with little bit nervousness and excited too but nervousness was more. Arnav was going to leave her to institute. All the time Pia and Arnav motivating her.

Finally at the last that motivation works and she entered in her institute with a smile.