Part-25(b)

Part-25(b)
They reached Venice at late night
In the morning

It was khushi who get up first  she try to get up but did not get up as arnav one hand was on her otherside and legs in between her legs. Khushi raised her head to look  towards arnav and thought comes in her mind ' Is really i am so lucky that after looking my destroyed body my paralyzed leg still this man make love to me who can get any girl .In his each and every touch its only pure love everytime  Is really i got pure true love? Is really i am so lucky.she hugged arnav kissed his chest

" what do you want koyal?"

Khushi hurriedly removed her hand ' he has wake up'

Khushi:" i disturbed your sleep".
Arnav:" i have not slept for whole night." He raised  little bit
Khushi:" why ?"

Arnav: "how can one man sleep when very sexy sleeping beauty is lying close to him. I was not able to close my eyes i just keep on looking your each and every part for whole night.".

Khushi blushed and brings her head to other side. Arnav too smriked

Arnav:" ok don't you wanted to see what i draw on our wedding night"

Khushi nodded head. Arnav goes and brings his sketch book which was lin his bag He turned to look khushi found her eyes were closed and she has fully covered herself from bedsheet arnav raised his both the eyebrows he looked to himself and found many teeth marks of khushi on his chest. He shaked his head.

Arnav :" are you serious koyal on weeding  night i saw you openly Firstly when i draw your picture and after that our lo...( khushi put her hand on his mouth because all the memories comes in her mind) arnav removed her hand " and you have also seen me then why you have closed your eyes."

Arnav comes on her back make her sit in between his leg comfortably "ok now open your eyes and look what i draw. I have worked very hard to learn sketching. Only to draw you now open your eyes and tell me how good is my sketching."

Khushi opened her eyes and found the very same pose was drawn on paper. She hurriedly closed her eyes.

Arnav:" is my sketching is so bad that you closed your eyes"
Khushi:" why you have drawn those marks which are on my face and body and also my paralyzed leg you should not have drawn that. Due to those marks this picture is not looking that good which it should have". Khushi turned her head to look in arnav eyes

Khushi:" you should not drawn these marks " and tears comes out from her eyes.

Arnav sucked those tears and khushi closed her eyes

Arnav:" these marks and leg complete my picture. For me your each and everything is very beautiful. These marks are part of you and i love your every part then why should i not draw that part which i love. Koyal today also you are my same koyal, my same Anklet beauty whom i fall in love for me you will never change. How many marks comes on your body my love will be  same love even it will be increase day by day because loving you is my need koyal you are my need. Today i am openly saying you.  My hungerness for your body ,my passion for your body for you from the day 1 till now is so much that i am scared if one day i will not able to control myself then surly  i will hurt you.and i don't want to hurt you."

Tears rolled from khushi eyes.

She putted her rose petal like lips on arnav lips kissed him lightly  " then remove your hunger always make love to me with your full passion, you cannot hurt me even in your dream too arnav so always love me in the way you want" she sit little bit hold his one finger put it on her eyes " these eyes ( then she put his finger on her nose) this nose ( she put finger her lips) these lips are yours.
She hold his hand put it on her breast and these breast are only your  moves his hand on her full this body is yours only yours do arnav whatever you want to do  make love to me in the way you want i wanted  to see, feel that love of yours and you cannot hurt me arnav"