Part-17(a)

Part-17(A)
Nooo... (due to close proximity khushi was barely able to say)
Yesss.. ( arnav said in a slow n huskily voice which was audible only by both)There heartbeat  was very high and dy can easily hear each-others heartbeat

Before khushi could say further arnav 1stly put his lips on  the corner of khushi  soft rose petals like lips. As soon as arnav's lips touches khushi skin , khushi hold arnav's shirt tightly. And both closed there eyes slowly to feel each and every moment of dere kiss.

Arnav manages to bring khushi one hand on his back other one slowly on the back of his neck and his one leg was in bwt khushi both the leg and arnav large palm cupping khushi small and soft face  while other one was below khushi head.

Arnav firstly kiss lightly near khushi lips corner then her chin slowly on her jawline in slowly slowly moves back towards her lips.

Where as khushi was slowly massaging arnav back nd slowly running her finger in his hairs nd on back of neck.
Arnav  slowly touches khushi lower rose petal like lip nd give it light kiss then firstly he took it in bwt his   lips in his mouth he sensually rotate his tongue on it then he sucked her lip after that  he nibbled her lip slowly n bite t n then again  sucked it slowly slowly he leaves her lower nd kisses khushi just below her lower lip n bwt her chin again he goes to corner of her lips nd then took her upper rose petal like lip in bwt his lips and firstly sensually rotate his tongue then sucked it nibble it then bit sucked it. Arnav took both the khushi's lips in his mouth n sensually rotate his tongue. Slowly nibbled her lower lip and he rewarded by khushi's moan n slowly increased passion in khushi along with khushi slowly started rubbing her foot on arnav's leg which was now in bwt her both the legs.

As soon as khushi bare soft foot touched arnav leg he groaned. Nd  dig his nail on her face .fist her hairs
From lips arnav slowly comes on her jawline kisses her whole jawline as arnav already fisted her hair through it he gently pull her head above to get more access of khushi's swan neck like neck. And kissed her whole neck while khushi keep on massaging slowly his back n leg n run her finger in his hairs to his neck and keep on moaning arnav name slowly, which only he can hear.

Both were breathing heavly. Leaving khushi face arnav hand reach her shoulder nd he low down her t-shirt and b** strip frm her shoulder leaving khushi's neck arnav reaches khushi's ear lobe nd bite then frm her ear he slowly reached on her shoulder just below her side collar bone  he  bite it hardly leaving his teeth marks due to which khushi moaned nd then sensually rotate his tongue to low pain nd this increases passion in khushi more. Then arnav give open mouth kiss on that love bite  which was the proof that now khushi is only n only of arnav. Slowly through neck then jawline arnav again reached khushi lips. Till then arnav one hand reached khushi waist.

On lips arnav kissed both the lips equally when khushi lips in bwt arnav lips he rotate his tongue  sensually this create havoc in khushi and she too started responding while arnav  hand entered under khushi t-shirt and as soon arnav hand touches khushi bare waist khushi highly moaned which increased passion in arnav now there kiss become aggressive arnav firstly bite then then sucked her lower lip in the same way khushi did tightly bite his lower then sucked it same dy did with each others upper then equal open there mouth and there tongue moves from one corner to other at the same time in eachothers mouth  and they both were tasting each-other at the same time then 1stly arnav again kiss better word almost 'chewed' her lips nd khushi too chewed his lips dy both were floating in same level highly passion now when air become necessary arnav slowly leaving khushi lips goes to kiss her cheek.which were till now become red due to blush

When for few secs khushi dos nt feels arnav kiss she opened her hazel eyes slowly which was filled with raw passion nd found that two dark chocolate brown eyes which was filled with same level of passion which she has looking her

Khushi looked in arnav's eyes then towards his chewed by her swollen lips

She cupped his face  nd started kissing him she bring arnav face more close to her face till there forehead , nose touched each other now khushi was hving more access of arnav lips she hugged arnav frm his shoulder tightly and arnav hand feeling each and every curve of under the T-shirt reached towards her shoulder he locked her in bwt his hands out of which one of his her head n another one on below her shoulder he entangled his both the hand finger and it helped Khushi to bring  arnav more close to her. For more access of arnav lips

Now khushi one foot massaging on arnav's bare leg which was  now in bwt her both the leg . As khushi bring arnav more close to her face in this process her soft b***** pressed by arnav hard chest which was creating havoc in arnav above arnav locked khushi in bwt his one of his arm which was below khushi head nd other one which was reaching his other arm through below khushi shoulder. While khushi tightly hugged arnav through his neck nd her fingers reaching till his face.
There lips were fully in each other mouth ,dere nose touched nd there forehead were also fully touched.
Arnav nd khushi both were fully in passion world.

Above all sound of sea water, cold breeze nd loneliness was just increasing more n more passion in both of them.

When finally air needed arnav-khushi broken dere highly passiontive kiss with a highly uneven slowly voice which is only adubile by both said
"i.. i.. i love you" in unison to each-other.