20-(a)

Part-20(A)
In the evening when Pia came back from office arnav told her each and every thing he not even hidded about khushi 's fear and she. is still guilt. Pia should known each and everything because he will need Pia help too.

Khushi tried many times to ask arnav about what did doctor said and all the time his one answer " she said  life is very beautiful and always stay strong and positive "
Khushi was getting more and more confuse she knows this very well if arnav is hiding something then it has  some good reason.
And she was right Arnav not saying anything so that khushi can feel any sort thinking
" she is ill" which is some sort of negatively  and he dont want such thing comes in her mind. For moving a head in life she want  only and only positiveness, happiness. In this path many up and downs will come offcoursly he will be there to motivate her but khushi will take decision she will take final step and if at that time any of the doctor's words comes in her mind she will not be able to take next step then whatever he will do it will goes to vain.

Also he want khushi to depend on herself for positivity,motivation because when she go out of house out of her comfort zone she will face different type of environment sometime he will be there and sometimes not and if not then what khushi will do so he wants to make khushi strong, positive who can tackle can face any sort of conditions without his help.

Next morning
7o'clock
Pia house
Tring-Tring
Tring-Tring
"Khushi could please open door i am busy in kitchen "pia said in a loud voice to khushi
Khushi :"yes di you carry on your work" and she goes to open the gate.

She opened and found newspaper seller was standing with a big smile, khushi take that newspaper and was about go after closing the again door bell ring and found.

One person holding bouquet of purple colour Lavender flowers. She become confused who is the sender after signing. She again saw that bouquet smells it, it was very beautiful and was having awesome odour of lavender It was tied with purple colour ribbon which was making it more.  Looking beautiful lavender bouquet smile comes on her lip.

She take a deep breath to smell odour of lavender flowers only one word comes in her mind
      "ARNAV"

She suddenly hears her mobile was ringing. She becomes happy she was sure it must be of Arnav khushi hurriedly reached to her room and yes it was of arnav video call.

Before khushi could say anything
Arnav:  "hey Love good morning" said with a smile
Khushi: "good morning" she too replied with a smile
Arnav:" so do you like the flowers?"
He was curious to know whether she like or not.
Khushi: "mmm...." she looked towards the flowers made such type of face that she dont like much.
Arnav got disheartened
Looking arnav face khushi chuckled
Khushi:" they are very beautiful i just loved it very much (she for once smells flower) these lavender smells so awesome arnav thanks for sending me i love this bouquet very much" she said with a smile.
Looking khushi smile , smile on arnav face too come he become satisfied that whatever he did khushi not like but loved it.
Arnav was in his thoughts
Khushi:" but arnav why these flowers and why did you not here at this time you come daily at this time then?" She said in a low tone which was having sadness
Arnav understood this
Arnav:" i dont need any reason or day to send or give flowers to my Koyal( said with a smile and smile comrs on khushi lips too) and about coming i have some work to do, so after doing that i will reach mmm... till 12 to you then we will have our time."
Khushi:" what 12 ?you will come here till 12 " her eyes widened
" no way arnav no way its 7.30 now you will come here till 10 " she said in a anger tone
Arnav:"' please Koyal try to understand that work is very imp and it will take time so pls " he pleaded try to make understand khushi
Khushi:" so these flowers are for that right"  she showed flowers to arnav and said angrily
Arnav: " no.. no koyal i wanted to send you flowers so i send , pls love let me go".
Khushi:"  your work is more important than me" she pointed one finger towards herself now  she become more angry
Arnav:" no koyal its not like that please try to understand pls" he begged khushi
Khushi: " do your work and dont talk to me again"  before arnav can say anything she cut the call angrily.
After that arnav tried many times but she did not pick the call final he msg " sorry love but work is really very important "
Now how arnav told anything to khushi. If she will lisen not she will not do it.