19-(b)

Part-19(B)
Arnav: "tell me  doctor what should i do ? How can i cure khushi" He was getting impatient to know the solution.

Arnav's eyes, words easily showing his care,love for khushi and which anyone can see it, feel it so how can doctor remain out of it.

Seeing arnav so much impatient without wasting time dr speak up
Dr:"well solution is very simple?"
Arnav looked confusingly towards doctors.

Dr:" yes solution very simple. Like Socialise her , make her do those things which she likes, exercise and yoga will help in curing depression even she should do as in future she has operation, motivate her, try to change her perspective to look towards life at different angle see good things of life.Express your love openly along with the word do small small things for her."

Arnav was understanding each and every word of doctor.

Doctor:" arnav biggest challenge for the khushi and you will be when she will go out of the house her comfort zone she will meet different type of people who will give her different reaction then how she maintain herself in that environment will be important. If she able to fight in that environment it will be best and if you will be able to handle that khushi positively you will get your khushi back. And i have full faith on you , you will be able to handle that situation too." Doctor said.
Seeing so much confidence of doctor in him arnav moral too boosted, at present its not only khushi but also his tough time which he has to fight  along with khushi.

Doctor further said" arnav depression is worst then cancer in cancer it takes away persons life but in depression person lives his life without any wish to live like a moving dead body and thank god khushi is not on that stage of depression but before she reaches there cure her. And the more  strong,positive she will be  towards her life there will  be more chances that she can walk like before. " doctor said looking towards arnav who in the starting of doctors words become worried but after listening that khushi is not at that severe stage which doctor is talking he become relax.
I am prescribing few medicines. give her on time.take care of her health too she is very weak.
Arnav nodded his and took prescription paper from doctor. He was about to stand up when doctor said
" arnav always rembere you both are each-other strength and support system. See her condition without you( arnav turned himself to look at khushi through window and found khushi nervously, impatiently looking towards the clinic gate. She was not able to stand up in one go so she was trying again and again to look when is arnav coming.
"Few mins before your condition was also same right" said doctor
Arnav turned his face towards doctor.
Doctor:" this was the reason i firstly sended you outside so that khushi can see your condition without her through her eyes. And now same i did with you. "
Arnav was having tears in his eyes and seeing his importance in khushi life smile was also there ,he just wanted to go and hug her tell her how much he loves her.

" khushi was also having tears and smile both and same expression" doctor chuckled

Doctor: "arnav trust your destiny you both have meeted again now no one can separate you both trust me. Well i said this to khushi also" doctor again smile. Arnav i not giving you any medicine but you too need positivity,love and care of khushi and i know she will give. Now go to your khushi she is waiting"

Arnav nodded his head with a smile and run outside to hug khushi. As soon as he reached khushi he hugged her tightly now khushi was standing on his leg she was feeling very much embrasing and confused too people going from looking them some was smiling and some was giving unbelievable' look.
" arnav leave me all are looking us" she tried to come out from hug but arnav hugged her more tightly.
"I dont care khushi i only know one thing i love you lot and can not live without you." Arnav said close to khushi ear.

Arnav come out from hug cup khushi face "your my life koyal, loving you is my need" and he quickly give kiss on her lips
Khushi was shocked,confused and worried too
Khushi:" arnav what happen? What did doctor said"
Arnav who was now holding khushi through her waist looking in khushi eyes full of shock,confusion,worry he said
" that we our made for eachother, should trust eachother, love and care each-other and now no one..no one can separate us."  Arnav said with a smile he pick up more confused khushi in his hand khushi protested firstly but looking at the " i dont care " look of arnav she stopped herself and hold arnav through his neck without any hesitation and with a smile.

After that they both goes to mall to buy khushi's full sleeves top so that she can hide love-bite. In the mall too arnav carry her in his hands

While near by people some was jealous of khushi ,some was like awwww.... how sweet , some was like how lucky khushi is. But khushi was blushing and arnav was highly enjoying all this.

Sometime khushi gives angry look to arnav when arnav teases her, sometime smile and sometimes hide her face in his neck.

After reaching home arnav gave khushi her medicines and due to its effect she goes to sleep.
As soon as khushi goes to arnav pick up laptop and did whole research on depression what should do and what should not. He make a whole list what he should in khushi case.

First step was not easy it will be tough for him to make khushi agree for this. But yes he will do it