Part-25(a)

Part-25
in the morning it was khushi who get up. And feels heavyness on her chest she looked down and it was arnav who was sleeping during sleep he looks so cute smile comes on khushi face she kissed his hairs.

Khushi :" arnav get up its too late "
Arnav :" no let me sleep."
Khushi :" ok you sleep but let me go this is first day after marriage in this house and on first i will get up late what will your mom think."
Arnav :" my mom will think so nice is her daughter in law who take care of her son so well."
Khushi :" oh foo arnav get up".
Arnav :" no"
Khushi :" please get up ok don't you want to show me what you drawn last night ."
Arnav :" no, i will show you all on honeymoon where only you and me will be there."

Suddenly they hearm knock on the door

" bhai bhai open the door" one of the arnav sister called

"What happens neha" arnav shouted angrily and smile comes on khushi seeing so much frusted arnav.

"Open the door let bhabhi come masi is calling her"

"' no she will not come go and tell that to mo... ouch what are doing koyal ( she pinch her on his biceps) i will not leave you"
" whom you will not leave bhai come on open the door" neha teased

Arnav angrily get up wear his pant and khushi  hide herself in sheet.

Arnav open the gate little bit.

" what happen why your shouting?"
" leave bhabhi masiji want her?"
"She is my wife first then her daughter in law"

" i know she is your wife first then my daughter-in law but let her come down for today's rasam" his mom said looking towards arnav who was covered with red teeth marks and on face lipstick mark was there. And below was pant  Looking at his condition blush comes on her face but she did not said anything.

"' ok she is coming "

When he turned he found bed was empty.

.After doing all rasam when khushi comes back in her room she did not found arnav. Khushi got scared when  she feels touch from her back.

" its me arnav " and he hugs her from behind

" got scared "

"Hmmm... ok why are here you here ?why you have not gone to office."

He sit on bed and make her sit on his lap and kissed her neck. Khushi closed her eyes

" arnav leave me gate is open someone will come leave me" she try to get up
Arnav hold her more tightly and started  kissing her more.

"No arnav  please leave me" she said slowly.
" no"
" please"
"Ok"

He put one packet on khushi hand and tell her to open  the packet.
She opened it was having 4 tickets  1st two tickets was from mumbai to ahamdabad and another one was to Venice.

Khushi looked arnav

" we have wished in temple which was close to our clg in ahemdabad that after our marriage we will come here so Firstly we will go there and after that on our honeymoon  in Venice. 6 days"

Khushi  hugs arnav

"You remembered all "

" i remembered each and every thing".

They have there flight at early morning so khushi started packing there bag 1stly they go ahamdabad the same mandir where before marriage they wished to come together after there marriage and today were here. Khushi was not able climb so many stairs so arnav picked her in his arms  and they entered in mandir at a same time. After completing their wish they moves to airport to go there next destination where arnav was dieing to go