-1-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

We watched as the new reporters were able to get audio on what they were saying.

"All might, I heard you were teaching my son, Izuku Midoriya." All for one said through his mask. 

I couldn't believe it, He must be lying, my dad was over seas, working in America. He couldn't possibly be my dad. 

"You LIAR Midoriya isn't your son!" All Might yelled.

"My DNA would say differently All Might"

~

They eventually stopped All for One and they took his blood so they could test it and compare it with mine. I sat in the silent room with All Might silently as I waited for my results. 

The doctor came back and had an expressionless face.

"The test results were.. positive, he is Izuku Midoriya father." The doctor told All Might. I couldn't believe it. My dad was never in America, he was here, he was a VILLAIN. I felt my blood run cold and I started to cry. All Might sighed.

"Young Midoriya, look at me." I hesitantly did as he said and looked into All Might's blue eyes.

"You are nothing like that man, understood? You are my successor, you have the biggest heart than anyone I know." All Might brought me into a hug and I sobbed into his shirt.

~The Next Day~

I woke up with a headache and an aching chest. After I came back from the hospital I went back to my dorm room feeling numb and cried until I couldn't. I got up and dressed into my uniform. I checked my phone and saw a bunch of notifications on my phone. I checked one from Kaminari and saw that there was a link. I clicked on it curiously and what I read made me want to scream. The article was about me. Someone leaked my tests and now they were all over the news. I started hyperventilating but I took deep breaths until I was calm again. 

It won't be that bad, Right?

I put my phone away and headed down into the common room. Everyone was already there and once I came down they all stared at me like I was some foreign object. I squirmed under their gaze until Mina spoke up.

"Deku, is what the news saying true?" I took a deep breath and looked at my shoes until I squeaked out a 'yes'. 

The room bursted out into whispers and I left before they could start interrogating me. Great, my whole class knows now. I got into school earlier than most people so there weren't many people in the halls. I made it to class easily and I could see Mr. Aizawa was already there.

"Hello Midoriya." He said with his monotone. At least he's acting normal. I smiled at him and took my seat, staring out the window and spacing out. I didn't even notice that the class was here until the bell rang and brought me out of my trance. The first half of school was decent, besides no one talking to me during break. The rang for lunch and I took my time to gather my stuff before I headed out to lunch. I got into the lunch line and waited for my food. 

I got my tray and that's when I felt the stares from every direction. I made it to the table where I sat with Ochako and Iida. I was about to sit down before Ochako stopped me.

"We don't want you to sit with us anymore, your a villain's kid after all." She glared at me and I just stared in disbelief. I never knew Ochako was this evil.. I smiled sadly and walked away. I ended up tossing my lunch in the garbage and left the cafeteria, heading for the roof. I made it and I sat down against the fence on top of the school. My vision was blurred and I found myself sobbing. 

~

I was walking out of school when a guy a grade above me grabbed my shirt and shoved me into a wall.

"We don't want you in our school, Villain Kid. Your dad ruined All Might! You should just jump off the roof." The guy smirked before I felt something hard hit me across the head.

~

I woke up in the recovery room and heard someone hum.

"Ah, your awake!" She said with a smile.

"Why am I here?" I asked as I swung my legs over the bed.

"Someone brought you in, said that they found you passed out in the front of the school." She explained I nodded and thanked her before I left. I walked in silence until I made it to the dorms. The sun was setting and I opened the dorm buildings doors and walked inside. No one in the common room or kitchen looked up when I walked in, it was like I never existed.

I made it to my room and saw that all my All Might merch was destroyed. I just stared at it before I decided to not care and collapse on my ripped apart bed. Tears leaked out of my eyes as I stared at my ceiling that had threats written across it, telling me to kill myself or to just quit being a hero..

Why can't everyone just leave me ALONE?

~

First chapter :DD

Poor Izuku T^T 

</3