-9-

-Skip to Saturday-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Kacchan, Todoroki, Shinsou, and I all waited for the train in the crowded, smelly, and Loud train station so we could interview Nori. We were all huddled near the tracks doing our own things. Kacchan was texting someone, Shinsou was reading a book, Todoroki was Listening to music with his earbuds, and I was just nervously waiting for the train, pinching the skin on my arms over and over again. Nobody really noticed since they were doing their own things. The train arrived and I felt someones hand grab my hand, stopping my self abuse. I looked up and saw Todoroki's mismatched eyes.

"Let's get on the train." He stated and we followed behind Shinsou and Kacchan. I chuckled nervously and we managed to get 2 open seats in the crowded train. 

"Dibs!" Kacchan shouted as he threw himself onto the seat. Todoroki sat on the other.

"So you guys are just gonna leave us standing?" Shinsou asked, glaring at Kacchan and Todoroki(Mostly at Kacchan though).

"Then sit on my lap bastard and Izu can sit on Icythot's lap." I could practically hear Shinsous gay panic but I decided to ignore it and focus on my gay panic. I couldn't sit on TODOROKI'S LAP, what if he's not gay, what if it's just really uncomfortable an-. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of hand pulling me on to their lap. I looked behind me and saw Todoroki with a small smirk. I turned my head back around quickly, already feeling the blush across my cheeks. I decided to see how Shinsou was doing in the crowded train with Kacchan.

Shinsou was basically straddling Kacchan while they both screeched at eachother about whatever had happened in the 2 minutes I was mumbling. I tried to hold in my laughter but ended up failing miserably. Shinsou and Kacchan paused and stared at me with their own set of scowls. 

"You guys look ridiculous." Todoroki stated simply. Shinsou and Kacchan looked at each other for a few moments before Shinsou squeaked and turned around quickly, hiding his blushing face from Kacchan. The train ride wasn't much eventful, just the loud chatter of the people around us.

~

"Are you sure we didn't take a wrong turn?" Shinsou asked suspiciously as we walked further down into the not-so-friendly neighborhood. The sidewalks were deserted, besides the garbage and rats skittering into alleyways from time to time. We stayed closer together as we arrived to what looked like an abandoned apartment building. Kacchan rang the doorbell and there was a few moments and a crash, coming along with a few curse words before the door opened. 

The man had darkish green hair the curled at the end and freckles across his nose and cheeks like mine. He had dark eye bags under his bright red eyes that locked onto mine. His eyes brightened.

"Oh! It's you guys! Come inside!" Nori said and waved us all inside and closed the door behind us. The inside was nothing you would of expected if you judged the building by the outside. It was nice and clean and very modern. The walls were white and the floor was a dark gray. He led us into his living room and told us to sit on the couch and then sat on a chair across from the couch. Kacchan decided to sit on the couches arm instead since he couldn't even give a crap about proper manners.

"So what do you guys need?" Nori asked casually and leaned against the back of the chair. Todoroki took out the notebook with the questions we wrote out and handed it to me along with a pencil.

"We just need to ask you a few questions and that'll be all." I said with and awkward smile. It was kinda weird thinking about him as an uncle.

"Alright, go ahead Kiddo." Nori said with a shrug. I cleared my throat and read the first question.

"First question,  Who was your favorite Hero when you were younger?" I asked, actually curious about the answer.

"Well when I was younger it was Endeavour but that changed a long time ago and I would have to go with Eraserhead, I respect him very much." Nori said with a small smile. I could feel Todoroki shift slightly beside me with the mention of his father. Well that's the first question done, just a few more to go..

~

So, if you haven't guessed, Nori is an oc and if you have any questions about him just ask in the comments.

Also should I ship Nori with an actual BNHA character or just another Oc??

This is very important cause it decides which way the story goes and all that fun stuff

sorry this is another short chapter TnT