-17-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Three Months later

I huffed and wrote in my 'journal', something my new therapist said could be good for me, about what had happened these past few months, about who my dad was, how I felt about it, my mom and her suicide, and about Shinsou, Kacchan, and Todoroki. I wrote about what recently happened to. 

Flashback

"I'm really sorry Midoriya and I really hope you could forgive me for ignoring and saying really hurtful things to you, and I'm just REALLY sorry." Kaminari stood shyly infront of me and Todoroki. I was extremely happy and I practically crushed Kaminari when I hugged him. I didn't even realize I was crying until Kaminari mentioned that I was ruining his uniform.

"S-sorry i'm just SO happy." I sniffled and returned to Todoroki's side, where he posessively wrapped his arm around my waist.

End Flashback

I blushed thinking about Todoroki we recently started dating and it made my life a lot less gloomy, it wasn't as gloomy as before I had Shinsou and Bakugou but it felt so much more, I don't know, complete? That probably sounds really cheesy but it's true. I stretched out my hands and leaned back against my chair. Someone knocked on the door and I jumped, making me fall over. I groaned.

"Comee inn!" I shouted while I rolled off my chair and just laid on the floor while whoever was at the door opened it and walked in.

"..Izuku what are you doing?" I looked up and saw Shouto looking at me confused. I huffed and went back to my original position on the floor.

"This is your fault, you scared me and I fell backwards." I mumbled. I heard him snort and I ignored him.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a double date with Shinsou and Bakugou but it seems like your busy sooo.." Shouto teased me as he literally picked me off the floor like a doll. 

"Mmm finee but only because I know how hard it is to bribe Kacchan and Shinsou must've given up his freedom." I stood up on my own and looked through my closet for a jacket or hoodie to wear.

I finally picked a random black hoodie and we left my dorm for the date.

~

This is itt, I might add some extra chapters but this is how it ends, I wanted to give it like a free ending so you can imagine what happens on the date or in the future.

I might do little oneshots but ye. Since I finished this my next focus will be my Bakukami book 'Pikachu' and then my Shindeku book 'Turned'