-5-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Kacchan, Shinsou, and I were hanging out in Kacchan's room a few days later after the Monoma incident and were doing homework for math whilst listening to My Chemical Romance since I was out voted by Shinsou and Bakugou.

"That's not how you do it dumbass." Bakugou grumbled as he looked at Shinsou paper. Shinsou rolled his eyes.

"So then teach me how to do it 'dumbass'" Shinsou said mockingly to Kacchan who growled and leaned over his shoulder so his head was resting on Shinsou's shoulder. I could see Shinsou was gay panicking so I decided to leave him alone with his gay thoughts.

"I gotta go get something from my dorm, i'll be right back." I lied as I stood up and left the dorm. I really wasn't gonna go to my dorm I was just gonna walk around the dorm building for a little bit. I walked down the stairs and saw Momo, Sero, and Denki walking up and whispering to each other. I didn't think much of it and kept walking down the stairs. That is until Momo stuck her leg out and I went soaring down the rest of the staircase. I heard laughing and shoes coming down the stairs. Someone grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head up sharply. I'm met with Momo's disturbing grin. Denki and Sero were smirking like psychos and were off to the side.

"Your such a piece of trash Midoriya, why don't you just kill yourself already?" She asked in a monotone voice. I didn't dare answer her and that made her sigh and drop the fistful of hair. I thought she was done until she stomped on my leg. I started screaming in pain but my mouth was covered by her hand.

"Stupid little whore." Momo said before she kicked and stomped on my body with her heels. Soon enough Denki and Sero joined and started to kick me to. It hurt in the beginning but soon enough my body began numb to the pain. Eventually I heard Denki and sero whispering before they picked up my limp body and threw me down the next flight of stairs. I blacked out before I hit the bottom.

Hitoshi Shinsou's Pov

Midoriya left the room and I was stuck with my overwhelming gay thoughts. 

"And so your answer should be 50- wait where you even listening?!!??!" Bakugou yelled in my ear. I jumped and looked back at him.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something." I said with a straight face. He was about to say something before there was a knock on the door. Bakugou stood up and opened up the door. His angry expression left and a small smile was placed on his lips.

"Hey Bakubabe, I just wanted to see you before our date tonight." I heard from the door Bakugou let the person in and it was Kirishima. He sat on Bakugou's bed and glared at me while Bakugou's back was turned to me. I rolled my eyes and then Kirishima grimaced at the music.

"Hey Bakubabe can I turn off this terrible music?" Kirishima asked as he had Bakugou's phone in his hand. Bakugou nodded and Kirishima immedietly turned it off with a disgusted look.

Bakugou sat down and they started talking about what they wanted to do. I felt slightly uncomfortable so I tried to ignore them to the best of my abilities and pulled out my phone. After a few minutes I looked back up after their voices suddenly stopped. Kirishima was sitting on Bakugou's lap with his arms wrapped around his neck and they were pretty much face fucking. I felt my chest tightened and I looked away. I couldn't deal with this. I could deal with Kirishima holding his hand in the halls, I could handle him calling Bakugou 'Bakubabe', I could handle the way Bakugou looks at Kirishima like he's the most beautiful thing in the world. I couldn't handle this. I coughed loudly and they stopped, and looked at me.

"eh-uh I just remembered that I have training with Mr. Aizawa, so i'll see you tomorrow at school." I lied with ease as I quickly packed up my stuff, keeping my face out of their vieww so they couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes. I quickly opened and shut the door behind me and ran to my dorm. I made it and slammed the door shut and slid down it, letting the tears stream down my face uncontrollably.

"Shinsou is your Emo ass okay?" I recognized the voice and wiped away my tears as best as I could before seeing my brother sitting on the window seal. He looked concerned since he's never seen me cry in my life.

"What are you doing here Dabi and how did you get in my room, i'm on the 3rd floor." He rolled his eyes.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. But that's not the point, why is my little bro crying?" A picture of Kirishima and Bakugou plagues my mind and I start crying even more. Dabi gets off the window seal and stands up with a worried expression. I wrap my arms around my brothers lanky figure and sob into his chest. Dabi held me and let me cry into his chest until my sobs turned into hiccups.

"Wanna talk about it?"

~

Shinsou and Dabi are related yayy :DD

So remember when I said Kirishima is going to be a dick in this story?

Haha get ready for a lot more of that

Next chapter is the beginning of the Tododeku :3