-8-

Izuku Midoriya's pov

I nervously tapped my fingers on my desk in my dorm, staring at the number that I typed up. I had asked Mitsuki for it since I didn't have it and I still haven't pressed call. What if he doesn't like me? What if he hates me because All for one if my father?

I eventually decided to just YOLO it and hit call. The phone started to ring and I anxiously started to pinch the skin on my arms. The ringing stopped and a deep voiced said hello.

"Uhh, H-hi I'm Izuku Midoriya, y-your nephew and I was wonering if I could do a report on you for a school project with my group, i-it's also so I can get to know you better.. I- I mean you don't have to! I wa-" I was cut off by a laugh.

"Your just like Inko, always mumbling when she was to nervous. But sure! I would love to you and your friends with your report. You guys can drop by on Saturday at 1 since it's my day off." He said through the phone. I let out a sigh relief. and Stopped pinching my now red skin.

"Thanks, I'll see you on Saturday sir!" I said with pep in my voice.

"Kid, you can just call me Nori. We're family after all!" He said with what I describe as a manly giggle.

"A-alright Nori! Well cya!" I said and hung up. I sat up from my chair and Jumped onto my bed with a small smile. My uncle is really nice. I sighed and decided to go and find the others so I can tell them when we're gonna meet him. I left my dorm room and decided to go to Todoroki's room first since he was the closest. I knocked on the door and He opened it with a bitch face before it suddenly lit up. 

"what's up Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as he casually leaned against the door frame.

"So I talked to my uncle and he said we can interview him on Saturday at 1." I squeaked out. Todoroki nodded.

"Well should we do research on him? I'm positive that there will be articles about him and that stuff like that." I nodded.

"Yeah! That would be a great idea Todoroki!" I said with a smile. I might as well do research on him before I meet him. 

"Well cya, I have to go tell Shinsou and Kacchan!" I said with another smile and I hopped away to look for Shinsou and Kacchan.

~

Hitoshi Shinsou's Pov

I scrolled through my computer, looking threw the articles about Dark Matter in Bakugou's room while he texted Kirishima. How do I know it's Kirishima? Because every time the damn things beeps, he smiles softly and responds right away. It made me more agitated and my chest feel tighter every time. I finally had enough of the beeping and the feeling in chest that wouldn't stop growing tighter and tighter.

"Can you stop and just work!" I shouted angrily and Bakugou jumped from surprise. He glared at me before he smirked slyly.

"You know what you need?" He asked while putting his phone in his back pocket. 

I cocked my eyebrow at him."What?" I asked with a slightly annoyed voice.

"You need to get laid." Bakugou said with a grin. I sputtered before I looked at him questionably.

"I do not! Your constant texting is just annoying!" I growled at the asshole who just rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah huh, you still need to get laid." He repeated. I huffed.

"Have you even gotten 'laid' yet?" I asked slightly annoyed, and curious.

"Uhh, Yeah? Literally me and Kiri did it 2 days ago." My chest tightened and I turned so my back was facing him. I was about to excuse myself so I could go to my room when there was a knock on the door.

~

Sorry this is so short but i'm exhausted and it's mah birthday soo 

yeet

xD