-15-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

"Did you see Bakugou  carrying that purple headed freak out of the building?"

"Oh my god yeah, I wonder what happened!"

I looked at Todoroki with a worried expression.

"Were they talking about Toshi?" I asked concerned for my best friend. Todoroki shrugged and answered with a maybe. Since we were coming back from training I sought out Mr. Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa where's Shinsou and Kacchan?"  Mr Aizawa looked up from his clipboard.

"Shinso was taken to Recovery Girl, i'll give you both excuses from class if you would like to see him." He said with a kind tone. We both thanked him and I bolted for the nurses office. I didn't know if Todoroki was running behind me or not but I needed to make sure my best friend was okay. 

I bursted into the nurses office and sighed in relief as I saw Shinsou was awake and arguing with Kacchan about something.

"Hitoshi Shinsou! Don't you ever make me worry like that ever AGAIN!" I shouted as I marched into the room. Shinsou chuckled awkwardly.

"sorry Izu, I just didn't want to worry anyone." Todoroki snorted behind me and I just shook my head and smiled.

"Well as long as your ok." I sat down on the side of his bed and I saw for just a moment, before Kacchan let go, that they were holding hands. I am almost fan girled right then and there but I kept calm. 

we spent the rest of the school day talking with each other. It eventually was time for us all to get going so Shinsou could rest but kacchan stayed behind so he could talk to him a little more. Todoroki and I walked in silence for a few moments before I decided to talk about a random subject.

"Soo.. how have you been doing Todoroki?"

Shouto Todoroki's Pov

"I'm gay-" I paused as I realized what I had just said. Midoriya stopped and looked at me before laughing his adorable ass off and falling onto the floor wheezing.

"I didn't mean to say that!" I groaned, feeling embarrassed and covering my face. Midoriya calmed down and was able to stand up but leaned against me to support himself.

"N-no it's fine Todoroki I understand because i've done the same thing before." Midoriya chuckled to himself. I smiled at him and decided this was a perfect time to ask him.

"U-uh Midoriya, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie with me on Saturday? J-just the 2 of us.." I mumbled, staring at the floor. Midoriya was silent for a moment.

"I would love to Todoroki!" He beamed at me. I sighed in relief.

"Great, i'll pick you up at 8 in front of the dorms building." Midoriya smiled and nodded and we started walking again, conversation flowing easily between the two of us. We made it back to the dorms later than we planned and most of the class was watching some dumb movie that we didn't even bother to part take of because they're all assholes. We eventually parted ways and once I got into my dorm I almost squealed like a little girl.

Hitoshi Shinsou's pov(Sorry for changing it so much T^T)

I woke up feeling a whole lot better but more drowsy then I usually feel and one of my hands feeling heavier than it should. I opened my eyes and realized that I was in the nurses office. My eyes locked on with crimson colored eyes and I nearly had a heart attack.

"Jesus, you scared me!" I growled, calming down my racing heart. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Is this the thanks I get for helping you?" He asks with a challenging smirk. I mumbled sorry and realized he was holding my hand. I looked at him with questionable eyes. Bakugou widened his eyes and released my hand, looking away and grumbling about something. My hand felt alot lonelier so without thinking I grabbed back his hand and looked away, blushing. I know that he most likely still hates me but I couldn't help it. Bakugou snorted and I scrunched up my nose. He probably wants an apology even though he broke up with Kirishima.

"Mm, Bakugou, i'm sorry that I beat up Kirishima, I just can't seem to control my anger and I took it out on him." I lied with a pained face, still looking the other way. Even though they broke up I felt like it would be easier for me to since he probably still had feelings for him.. 

"Shinsou, what really happened?" Bakugou asked with a brow raised.

"W-what? What do you mean?" 

"What really happened? After you left Kirishima basically showed his true colors so I don't think what your saying is really true.." He stated. I huffed and decided to look at him while I talk.

"Uh- Well when I walked down there Kirishima and Sero were making out and when I walked in I made a comment and then Kirishima made a comment about you and it really pissed me off so I just punched him and then he used his quirk on me and that's around when you walked in.." I mumbled the last few words, breaking eye contact and staring at my lap. 

"I'm s-sorry that I didn't have any impulse control and attacked you without knowing the full story.." Bakugou grumbled. I was in shock, i've NEVER heard Bakugou apologize and it felt kinda good. I was about to speak but before I could Izuku bursted in with Todoroki right behind him.

~

Ooff i'm sorry this took foreveerr 

and that it's kinda bad. But oh wellll 

life goes onn.