-2-

3rd Person's Pov

Izuku's first week of school went over slowly, he was constantly ignored and the only time people would acknowledge him they would bully him physically and verbally. He never told any teachers or his mother about it because he didn't think he should bother him. He now makes his own lunches and eats on the roof. 

His classmates never talk to him and eventually started bullying him to, except for the few who never bothered to. 

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I swung open the door that led to the roof and saw that someone was already there.

"Oh-uh sorry.." I mumbled and turned to leave.

"It's alright Midoriya, you can stay." A tired voice said. I turned back and realized it was Shinsou. I hesitantly went over and sat in front of him, pulling out my lunch. I noticed that his eyes were red and puffy, something i'm all too familiar with.

"Are you okay Shinsou?" I asked. He huffed.

"It's not a big deal, I just got stabbed in the back.." He said, adverting his gaze to the sky.

"Oh.. Do you wanna talk about it?" He shook his head no.

"I wanna say sorry though.. for how people are treating you, I know what it's like to be bullied so harshly.." I looked at him in disbelief. He was the first person who even talked to me like a human being, the first person to apologize. I smiled.

"It's okay, it's not that bad!" I lied, it was awful, I barely eat anymore and I do most of my assignments by myself cause no one wants to partner with me. I have bruises all over my body and cuts that I had hidden by wearing long shirts and pants all the time. For the rest of the time we had a nice conversation and I actually smiled and laughed for the first time in a week. I learned that Shinsou had 2 dads and 3 kittens he rescued from the side of the road that he keeps in his dorm. He loves them and he said that one had paralyzed it's back 2 legs. 

"There was a kid in my class who got expelled and Mr. Aizawa said that they already have a student lined up to transfer into the hero course." I said, just remembering that morning announcement.

"Oh yeah, that's me. I've been training with Mr. Aizawa so I could be ready to transfer to the hero course." Shinsou said with a small smile.

"That's great! That means we'll be in the same class!" I said, bouncing up and down. He chuckled and nodded. The bell rang and so we packed up our stuff and walked back inside, and splitting when we had to go different directions.

The rest of the day was me spacing out and people throwing paper balls at me with threats written on them that I didn't even bother to open and read. We finished class and I was the very first to dart out of the room and run out of the school, I learned my lesson from staying behind. I made it to the dorms and I raced up to my room. I had thrown out all of my ruined All Might things and just replaced it with normal stuff that you would have in a room. I sighed and started on my homework.

~(It's around 3 a.m.)~

I got out of my room and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I usually stayed up this late since I didn't sleep very well so I always watched netflix on my laptop or walked around the halls of the dorms until I got tired. I always had my homework finished early so I didn't have to do it that late. 

Suddenly I bumped into someone. I was about to fall on my butt before they grabbed my wrist and pulled me up so I was holding on to their chest. I looked up to see who caught me and saw Todoroki staring at me. I squeaked and jumped back.

"S-sorry Todoroki I wasn't expecting anyone to be up." I chuckled as I rubbed the back of my  neck sheepishly

"It's fine Midoriya just be careful where your going." He said calmly before he moved past me and went back into his room. I went back to my room, suddenly not hungry.

~

O o f

I'm cutting my hair and i'm so excited :>